A member Poll

Yes like it! Glad it is here! Place to talk about guns carrying and concealing!

2 Likes

Awesome! Great idea!!! Dawn is doing fantastic, fabulous job!!!

2 Likes

I enjoy this very much. Many people have share their personal lives, their responsibilities,
and special abilities on being well educated in the Art of Conceal and Carry Americans. I
hope everyone to have peace and confidence to grow even more in their life without having to
use a firearm except in hunting, comption sports, and target practice.

All that I ask for is, please keep us up to date on Congress, The House, President, and the ones
that desires to destroy our gun rights. ( 2A and etc. ) I am learning at a fast rate and have a long
way to go.

<<<<<<<<<“REPAIRED OF MISSPELLED WORDS.”>>>>>>>>>>

Please stay safe and at peace.

William Smith

3 Likes

Hands Down, YES, YES, YES and YES. Oh Crap, Is that Too Many YES’S. Well, @Dawn deserves them ALL.

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!

3 Likes

This is the best Association I’ve ever been apart of, hands down!!! The USCCA is top notch with everything, especially customer service! Ordered a new book, and it’s already on it’s way! Home Defense Fundamentals, can’t wait to check it out! Dawn, keep up the great work!!!

4 Likes

Glad to have you in the USCCA family, @Jeffrey!

3 Likes

I am very much alive and I did not at first but I get my self familiar with one or two
pistol or AR 15 and break them down or just clean. I carry about 90% of the time,
but you just have to rest some of each day. I have 3 cats and a hound here at the house
and they are family, plus I do not need a alarm clock except a cell phone. I carry a
SIG SAUER 320 Compact 9mm and a P320 Full .40 SW that is at 36ozs. and it is managed well.

I enjoy a good GLOCK 20,27,30,32, GEN 4 with each one can convert to a more managed cost
that is easy to master. (9mm, 10mm, .357 SIG, .40 SW, and .45 ACP) Why so many?) I will let
you dream and build in your mind what you like to master.

I like the 10mm better than the .45 ACP so the GLOCK 30 GEN 4 is changed into a 29.

Stay Safe and Thank You!

William Smith

3 Likes

I’ve really love the idea I might not be able to read everything or get on very often but it’s very helpful

3 Likes

I agree with Mike. Dawn is an awesome moderator and I will drink to that. No I won’t cause I’m carrying.:grinning:

6 Likes

@Dawn thank you for your elite level, moderation skills and the passion that you demonstrate. It is exceedingly obvious that you live your opinions and do not just bring them because this is what the job requires. I love seeing the topics that you throw out and more especially the way you word them in order to provoke thought and encourage response. I can tell this doesn’t end when you clock out for the day.
Keep up the great effort!

5 Likes

Well Done! The communication is very enjoyable to read, meeting new people, and education
is excellent.

Thank You!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @_Robert. I do love what I do and am very passionate about helping others - it’s like working at the USCCA was always meant to be.

3 Likes

That’s awesome you feel that way! I love being a member! One if the best things I’ve done.

2 Likes

Yes and yes. Got the double-tap thing going on. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes and yes!! Gives everyone chance to talk or ask questions!! Find out about laws gear or anything else!!

2 Likes

Love the forum and Dawn rocks.

3 Likes

I’m kind of upset I only got the email about this today… :frowning:

1 Like

Well you’re here now @RocketPak… and it looks like lots of other new folks are too!
There was a time when I could keep up with pretty much every thread every day. That was waaaay back in… :thinking:
last week :laughing:

DANG it got busy fast!
Glad you’re here! :grin:

1 Like

Yes this has been the best education for me since I dont know the specific laws with concealed carry.

2 Likes

They’re going to have to move up the like limit for you again @Zee.

2 Likes