2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

Welcome to the family @Carroll3 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to come to the expo this year. Some of my favorite gear personally is the combination of my P365 and Alien Gear holster. But honestly there’s so many great pieces of gear on the market, it’s hard to choose just one.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Kyle30 and God bless you.

2 Likes

i like the CZ handguns :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Amy20 and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Unfortunately commitments in Florida and Oregon were happening at the same time as expo. Hopefully the timing will be right and will we be able to be at next years expo.

4 Likes

I would have liked to have voted for more, really like Springfield Armory pistols. I am surprised that Veridian and some of the other pistol companies like Walther, Kahr and Kimber were not present. Those three companies make excellent concealed carry firearms.

2 Likes

Hopefully, you can join us next year, @Jerry191! It will be in Fort Worth again, November 11th to the 13th!

4 Likes

Hello,

I was unable to attend but I chose “Staccato 2011” from the list because I would love to compare their products in real life and see how they fit my hands. I haven’t seen Staccato locally just yet and it would be neat to talk to their reps. Thank you for the opportunity to enter the community contest. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Jason

4 Likes

Sig Sauer is my favorite. I have a P365 and it fits my hands perfectly and is so accurate. I also know it’s a great choice as pistols go. I also have an alien gear bellyband with holster. For a female who wears leggings a lot, the holsters don’t work too well lol The bellyband is exactly what I needed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Laura23 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Laura23

2 Likes

Thank you Tim_D_USCCA . We look forward to being there . We will be settled in Florida by then and not tied up with our move .

3 Likes

Daniel Defense was my favorite vendor due to the simple fact that they back up their product and are always helpful to answer any questions I may have.
I own a Mark 12 and have asked many questions as to what they might suggest for setting the rifle up fpr what I purchased it for.
They answer the questions and are always straight forward in their answers.

3 Likes

I have to vote on the Beretta, I wasn’t able to make it to expo, but my first personal carry was my Beretta Pico, it has been pretty reliable other than the one issue I had with feed ramp

2 Likes

I really enjoyed meeting all of the speakers at the expo (Tim, Kevin, Tim Kennedy, etc.). They were very welcoming and seemed to enjoy meeting and talking with us one on one as well. All were very confident and yet humble to everybody. Can’t wait to see them all, and more, next year.

3 Likes

Beretta, wanted to see what is new there

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Will6 and God bless you.

1 Like

I was not able to attend, but was glad to see these sponsors. We need all the 2A support we can get. There are so many firearm and accessory manufactures, it is hard to pick on fav. I picked Staccato because they are a Texas company and their marketing focus. The 1911 has always been my number 1 favorite until the 2011. I feel Staccato has hit the nail on the head with their current product line and value for the dollar.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Will6 & @Dennis_E

1 Like