2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

Welcome to the family brother @Dennis_E and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t afford to go.
Even if I lived next door I couldnā€™t afford to go.
Would be exposed to too many opportunities to get new toys!

2 Likes

@Berm_Picker , welcome to the Community.

There is a simple solution - you go without any money and no cards on you. :sunglasses:
It is also a great way to train yourself against temptations. :smiling_imp:

ā€¦et ne nos indĆŗcas in tentatiĆ³nemā€¦

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Berm_Picker and you are blessed to be here.

Welcome aboard @Berm_Picker

1 Like

Weā€™re all honorable men and women here. Wouldnā€™t you think any number of vendors would sell you something on your word and a handshake? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Free trial. :wink:

2 Likes

Sig P365, and a N8squared holster. Iā€™m a guy with love handles, and I can wear both all day.

1 Like

Thanks, been a member for a while, just not too good at ā€œsocial mediaā€. Iā€™ll post somethin then forget to log on for a couple weeksā€¦ :woozy_face:

2 Likes

My favorite gun is my Remington 1911 clone. For some reason, I didnā€™t hear about the Expo until after it was over. There were a lot of great vendors there, but Iā€™m voting for Galco. Their leather holsters are excellent.

2 Likes

That will work. Weā€™re moving out of the Democratic Republic of Colorado this week - to Ft Worth. Canā€™t wait to upgrade all of my firearms to standard magazines (somehow those CA-compliant 10rounders have taken hold here).

4 Likes

The Expo was fantastic! Was able to visit briefly with Tim, Kevin and Tom. Met several other staff members and all were just great! Also was pleasantly surprised to meet a company from my town of Weatherford. Stand 1 Armory. Great folks, great prices. Yeah, Iā€™m a Ruger guy, but CZ makes a real good product, too.

2 Likes

Disappointed several vendors were not present. Difficult to determine why they did not come. Especially Glock.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Diane17

As a marginal Cubs fan, I can say wait till next year!

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry you missed Glock, @Diane17. They were there, they had a smaller booth than some of the other firearm manufacturers.

We canā€™t wait to see everyone in Fort Worth again next year!

2 Likes

@USCCA I know I for one need to start planning early and gathering info on the venue and surrounding accommodations. What is the name of the venue we will be using?

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Diane17 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Enjoyed the Expo,it was my first experience going and I was able to enjoy it with my 12 yr old son! He loved all the laser target booths trying out each one more than once. Hard to name just one vendor, as they all were awesome. The vendors, the USCCA staff and the guest all were friendly and accommodating. Cant wait for next year!!!

2 Likes

I enjoyed talking to the folks from Beretta and Walther. I was one of the lucky winners of the Beretta raffle. I really wanted to shoot a few of the Walther handguns but, they were not at the live shooting range. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jason275 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes