2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

You know I’m kidding.
M&P9 was one of my best tools. I still keep M&P SIRT and M&P22 :v:

And actually your question was very interesting…

Hopefully we get answer soon.

2 Likes

You had me worried there for a minute brother I thought you were converting back to Norinco, Hi-Point or Lorcin. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Taste has changed… but it’s going up, not down :wink:

3 Likes

There was no S&W booth. Plus there was no Ruger booth. The multiple giant USCCA booths were very impressive with tons of toys… and the staff has all been very friendly and informative.

I’m going to pick up a few books on sale tomorrow.

I bought Type3MalfunctionRound.com dummy ammo today. These little dummy rounds are designed to cause a double feed malfunction during training. In the past what I’d have to do is manually set a students firearm up with a double feed and show them what it is, and then how to clear it. Now it will be a surprise and they will have to strip that mag out and rack the slide 3 times to clear the malfunction. A pack of 5 was 20bucks, I got packs for all calibers.

I also ordered more HiVizsights.com for all of my EDC’s. Having tritium sights is a must on virtually any handgun as it makes your sights visible in low light situations. The company is a owned by a husband and wife so definitely supports the small business… Their products are of good quality and normal pricing. If you buy their stuff use the code USCCA30 to get a 30% discount.

There’s an ammo company just west of Fort Worth called https://stand1armory.com/ who manufactures ammo. They’re basically and assembler other than like Hornady who is a manufacturer. They buy in the brass, powder, primers bullets in bulk and make/assemble them. The quality looked very good, and they explained their QC to me and it was top notch. The bullets they get are manufactured by Hornady.

I looked at a lot of women’s carry options and spoke with a lot of reps about their products. There has been A LOT of product creation recently to accommodate the demands of all the new ladies carrying. There were a ton of quality purse makers, as well as some very creative apparel options. WCCAliance.com Natalie at https://www.elegantandarmed.com/ was a nice person to meet and is a startup business. She only had a few products in her line but they looked nice and were very functional. Ladies, reach out to her. Guys, reach out to her and get your wife one of her purses. Ones on my list for the wife, stylish, leather and not gaudy.

https://jm4tactical.com/ had some magnetic retention holsters that looked like they may be practical in some carry applications. If you’re going to the gym and not going to wear a belt, ladies if you’re not wearing a belt as part of your apparel, a quick click retention holding holster to the pocket of your car door, or any number of other application where you’d need a “not so bulky” holster.

There were lots of other folks there and all of them looked pretty impressive. There were a few that were, maybe not so much and you can always PM me for those.

My vote for best of show, (sorry USCCA, I’ve got to take you out of the running as it just wasn’t fair, you by far were the best of the best, but it was your gig, well done, ) would have to be CrossBreed Holsters. They had tons of product there that you could buy and take with you, nice booth-curb appeal and a very knowledgeable and helpful staff.

6 Likes

I couldn’t go. I was at the Illinois 4H rifle shoot coaching a couple of my team. They were using some fine, Ruger products.

5 Likes

So wish I could have made the show. I would have enjoyed the Sig booth, Staccato, Springfield, and Ruger booths. I own a little from each one and they are all top notch in my book. I’ve seen a few pics on Social Media and it definitely looks like a great time down in Texas this weekend!
Stay safe everyone

2 Likes

I am so surprised that Smith&Wesson didn’t have a booth there and they are one of the largest manufacturers of firearms.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Eric289 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Don’t worry…

2 Likes

interesting…i would think a show like this would be very beneficial for a manufacturer to attend.

3 Likes

Wish I could have been there :frowning: I’m jealous of those of you that could. Oh well, there’s always next year, I hope :+1:

Don’t think I can pick a favorite without actually attending.

3 Likes

It is like a kid in the candy store! I could have really enjoyed myself there. Really wish I could have made it!

2 Likes

Start your planning for 2022 now, @Todd30! We’ll be in Fort Worth again!

6 Likes

Galco holsters has been a long time favorite of mine. Hopefully we can attend next year.

3 Likes

S & W might not be at the expo since they are being run out of their state and face a very expensive move to Tennessee.

3 Likes

My favorite belt is made by Nexbelt. The adjustment is easy and I have never had it slip loose by accident.

2 Likes

The Sig Booth

4 Likes

All positive exposure to this industry, and de-fanging the stero types is always awesome!

2 Likes

Are you two engaged yet?

1 Like

Ruger, Sig, Charter, (Glock - ?no rep??), all great! Wish I could be there.

2 Likes