2021 Expo tickets!

Now, more than ever, it’s imperative to know how to best protect yourself and your loved ones!

We talk about how learning in different ways is important to our overall self-defense throughout the Community. Here’s your chance to learn from the experts in one place and meet thousands of like-minded individuals – in person!

Take the best self-defense seminars and find the best defense products at the USCCA 2021 Concealed Carry and Home Defense Expo! Get your ticket to learn from the best now!

What are you hoping to learn at the 2021 Expo?

8 Likes

Personally I pick up nuggets of wisdom from almost every conversation with like minded people. I would love to attend but too early to commit (very long drive). I certainly would attend every seminar possible but demonstration and hands on personal instruction is my favorite teacher.

5 Likes

Already have tickets. Any word on the kick off concert @Dawn. Can’t wait hoping weather is warm enough to take bike.

4 Likes

I would definitely like to attend but still to early to commit. I want to hang out with like minded people and have conversations with them. I’ve never been to an Expo but I’m sure they have good training classes.

4 Likes

I bought tickets and signed/paid up for classes the same day I got the email announcement.

I can’t wait to go and see all my friends here and yep… learn some more!

4 Likes

Classes I wanted are sold out. I am just hoping to learn, if I knew what I did not know than I would know.

3 Likes

OMG Really! I’m glad I ordered up and paid for mine the same day.

I learned from this past year, when I tried to order up classes after a few months and they were booked, I was not going to get left out.

I wonder how they determined who got the Early Bird Announcement for the convention and classes?

3 Likes

A start would be reading a Bible which is the best way to go! No need people to tell you what to do. Just be on your own gradual reading it and develop your self esteem and simple faith!

3 Likes

I have some insider info on possibilities, but nothing solid that I can share yet. :wink:

3 Likes

My wife and I just became a member. How much are tickets to attend the Expo? Also trying to talk another couple into attending but they are not members. What would their cost to attend?

Thanks,

Jack.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family family brother and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

All of the price details and more can be found on the Expo website, @CanAmMan: https://www.usccaexpo.com/

2 Likes

Can a person just go and not go to any classes? What else is available at the expo?

3 Likes

Yes, @Todd30! There is a huge exhibition hall with a live-fire range and more!

3 Likes

Now your talking! So, I can just go to it and look around and talk to suppliers and maybe even You tubers?

3 Likes

If I lived closer, I would definitely go! unfortunately the cost is to great.

2 Likes

And you can even talk with me! I’ll be there :slight_smile: (I know, that made the decision for you, @Todd30 :rofl: )

5 Likes

I am planing on being there

:airplane: Air fare :heavy_check_mark: lol plane leaves at 5:40 am thou.
Ticket to expo and classes :heavy_check_mark:
Hotel Booked :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Went to the expo site and didn’t see anything about cost to enter for members or non members.

3 Likes

@Dawn so that’s enough information for us to arrive on the 15th. See you then

4 Likes