"You find out very soon who I am"

A video of an illegal threatening a journalist at what used to be the border.

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™s a peacful farmer escaping ethnic persecution who just came here to work hard and contribute to the American way of life, like weā€™ve been assured all these ā€œmigrantsā€ are, right??

Phuckin scary, is what it is.

10 Likes

Oh, We know who the Phuck you are Pedro!
(and your fellow soldiers, Cartel cowboyā€™s gangstaā€™s and Released Criminals/MS13)
People with 1/2 a brain know we may be in the sh** very soon with these POSā€™s
roaming freely in OUR country.
I may be hesitant talking about ā€˜use of defensive forceā€™ against certain ā€˜entitiesā€™
but I will state firmly here, I have zero problem eliminating these foreign INVADERS
a TERRORIST is a TERRORIST Foreign or Domestic.
Come join the HEAD SHOT CLUB, No dueā€™s necessary!

5 Likes

I got more of a middle eastern vibe from this interloper.

8 Likes

ā€˜Foreignā€™ is all encompassing Brother,
whether itā€™s the Middle east, Europe or South of the Border
a ā€˜Pedroā€™ was a term used in my presence often in Africa, HOA
(sorry, wasnā€™t meant as a dig on any Hispanic/Spanish person)
Anyone disrupts the Freedom, will get the Lead.

6 Likes

Iā€¦did not know that.
th-2716283428

6 Likes

I need to further state there were other ā€˜Terms of endearmentā€™
heaped on our enemies but that one I could print w/o getting Flagged. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Someone needs to tell this ā€œINTRUDERā€ ā€œYou will find out sooner who WE ARE when you crossed into OUR TURFā€. :angry: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

We will find out who he is soon enough.

Likely when he either detonates a bomb (hopefully attached to himself)

Or admits to committing war crimes in his home country and seeks asylum from our government.

Neither of these things are acceptable.

6 Likes

ā€¦in what used to be the United States!

Foreignā€™ is all encompassing Brother,
whether itā€™s the Middle east, Europe or South of the Borderā€¦
You forgot Kalifornia! :joy:

5 Likes

I bet if they actually talked to more of them, we would receive more answers, like that one!!! Because biden (with the council from obama) has placed an open invitation to anyone who wants to help him bring down The Republic of America! So he can build his democracy of the free states!!!

5 Likes

Did anyone else notice the accent? Iā€™m pretty sure all of our vets do.

9 Likes

We all know what they look like, and how they dress, they stick out like a sore thumb, even the way they speak. Check their attitudes. A Mid- Easterner isnā€™t that invisible.

8 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_3325

7 Likes

Lethal Weapon?

4 Likes

Well, we now know why they donā€™t want the illegals there - the sign says city limit, population 13,000. Once they reach that limit, they donā€™t want any more. :rofl: And you thought it meant that is where the city line is. :sunglasses: There are no borders in the USA anymore, just ask FJB. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

When he gets to California, Gavin Newsom will probably throw a parade for him. Wonder what sleeper cell heā€™s affiliated with? Hezbollah, Hamas, maybe ISIS? In my town heā€™d be welcome with open firearmsā€¦ I mean arms.

3 Likes

Just remember that line in the song, Iā€™ll paraphrase ā€œyou knew I was a snake when you took me in!ā€

2 Likes

10 Likes