Illegal Alien Threatens Independent Journalist After He Was Asked Where He Was From: “You Find Out Who I Am Very Soon”

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Kim35

This is already being discussed here:

It takes a lot of searching to get past all the fear mongering links but there are some photos on the internet showing Movsum Samadova last year after he was released from his 12 years in prison. Those pictures look a lot less similar.

4 Likes

@Kim35 Welcome… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kim35

2 Likes

@Kim35 Welcome to the community! Looks like Texas isn’t the only border being illegally crossed unchecked, anyone can just waltz right on into our Country, no passport/green cards required.

3 Likes

Unless you’re American, then you might end up in a J6 cell for buying a red hat.

8 Likes

I live in a border state as well - NM - and I hate to think what crosses into this state with cooperation of the “governance” here…

6 Likes

Swing by @Don102 ’s house, he’ll show you what does! :rofl:

5 Likes

@Peter193 Kool so where in NM, there’s some of us here to, and as you know, we’re not happy with the sloppy ignorant job this administration (including NM GOV.) is performing, and how it’s treating law abiding citizens like we are criminals and fault us all for the crimes being committed and letting the real criminals walk away. I give lots of credit to our Legislators who are trying to protect our 2A rights, and trying to impeach this governor if possible (we can only hope they succeed).

5 Likes

In Santa Fe. Yeah, she is a piece of work. I know that some of her party’s people are not that happy with her either. I agree - I hope they do succeed in getting her out of office. The criminals have it better than the law abiding citizens.

5 Likes

@Peter193 Love SF, have alot of family there, and pretty much throughout NM, and in other states, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, California.

I wonder what movie he got that line from!!!

Was it American Sniper?

I think one of The Fast & Furious also!

Welcome to our group.

1 Like