Do You folks want to know what's REALLY going on w/ Migration... TRUTH! "The darien Gap!"

Read and weep (Literally)
TC interviews a Brilliant Soul who need to see for himself what the hell was going on in the World.

Stick with this if you want to know. This isn’t a (5) second Media puff piece hawking the .gov Narrative.
Thank you Tucker and Mr. Bret Weinstein. :heartbeat:

(Minute 30 and 43 and 1:01 COVID! into this Interview is what you need to hear! My Opinion ONLY!) Holy SH**!

6 Likes

Here is the TUcker Carlson video on X. The Darien Gap is a 60 mile dense jungle region where the panamerican highway is separated between Central and South America.

2 Likes

If he wasn’t a biologist, I would think conspiracy theorist.
It was obvious from day one, COVID was an outright attack!

3 Likes

IMG_6935

1 Like

DHMO, commonly known as water (H2O). I assume you posted this as a joke, which it is supposed to be.

1 Like

Damn!

You caught me in my sarcasm!

5 Likes

It was a damn good Joke and phuckin’ phunnie !
(Just what I needed this morning!)

Thanks Will

3 Likes

Sorry,

I only made it halfway the vid and was already reading the tinfoil hat thing.

I will try to rewatch it if I get the chance.

Can anyone summarize it past the china conspiracy?

1 Like

I have heard about the large numbers of Chinese coming from other sources too. I would not call it a “conspiracy”. That is like stating the shots are “safe and effective”.

2 Likes

Just check out Minute(s) 30, 43 and 1:01

2 Likes

Here’s a summary of the Chinese Invasion part:

Basically, there are two groups of people pouring in via the Central American route. There are genuine migrants who are attempting to escape economic collapse and poverty in their own countries. These are the “migrants” we hear about on the news and see being bussed around the country to sanctuary cities.

There is a second group, who are apparently using the millions of “migrants” as cover, and those seem to be largely military age, male Chinese, who are traveling separately, but via the same routes.

Where the migrants are very open and talkative about where they are from and what they want to do, the Chinese are secretive and hostile, keeping to different camps, and have no apparent good reason to be trying to get into the US via the most inhospitable stretch of jungle in the Western Hemisphere, unless they’re trying to blend in with the actual migrants coming up from South America, who have no choice but to pass through that jungle.

Do yourself a favor, watch the whole video. There’s so much in there to think about, and it’s not tinfoil hat. It’s clear headed observation of our world and situation today.

5 Likes

OOOOOOHhhh “Fact Checked!”!?!?!
Damn it, a guy can’t even make a joke without being checked.

4 Likes

This is like a warped Monty Python skit sometimes…
‘The Fact checker has been checked!
The checker of facts…oh, never mind!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:It’s all good Mike
we are in some uncharted waters these days
There’s going to be UNREST (even among us)
We must heal after the dust settles
We must forgive each other
Most of us mean well, it’s touchy
(My opinion only)
Strong Issues bring strong opinions

Mi dos pesos

1 Like

So we’re ok with the genuine migrants who are attempting to escape economic collapse and poverty in their own countries now? The ones who are fleeing toward the American Dream, just like pretty much all of our own forefathers, and coming to America in the same exact way our Founders intended them too? We’re ok with that now, and it’s just the drug cartels who supply our teenagers with dope, and these Chinese military age males (who will no doubt be hard for TSA to pick out from the crowd because they’ll blend in with all the other non-white skinned legit migrants)? I’m trying to keep the tangled logic straight in my head so I’ll know who to blindly hate this week.

1 Like

I just summarized that part of the video for the guy earlier in the thread who asked what was in it. Apparently some people in power in this country, and some of their supporters, are okay with limitless numbers of migrants escaping economic problems and coming here. I never said I was. Neither did the guy in the video.

2 Likes

iewers of Sunday night’s 60 Minutes were likely left gobsmacked by the undeterred flow of undocumented migrants from China sneaking through the US border in massive numbers.

The segment was filed by correspondent Sharyn Alfonsi, who opened the piece by reporting:

The number of migrants arriving at the southern border is unprecedented. Last year, U.S. Customs and Border Protection recorded two-and-a-half million instances of detaining or turning away people attempting to cross into the United States from Mexico.

So what’s the fastest growing group among them? Chinese migrants. Yes, you heard that right…Chinese. We saw large groups, including many from the middle class, come through a 4-foot gap at the end of a border fence 60 miles east of San Diego.

The illegal entryway is a new route for those hoping to live in America.

A steady flow of what appears to be mostly Chinese nationals are shown walking through a clear gap in the border wall, with useless barbed wire fencing haven being pushed aside. At one point, cameras capture an armed Border Patrol agent standing just 25 feet away who did nothing to deter the illegal entry.

The timing of this segment airing was remarkably fortuitous, as just an hour prior, the text of a bipartisan border bill was finally released. The images aired on the “Tiffany Network” were surely familiar to anyone who watches a lot of Fox News but likely unsettling to some 60 Minutes viewers who have remained blissfully ignorant.

Watch above via CBS on YouTube.

The post 60 Minutes’ Bonkers Border Segment Shows Steady Flow of Chinese Migrants Flooding California first appeared on Mediaite

And as Politicians stall, Lie and yammer the INVASION continues…

Shameful.

7 Likes

Personally, I think an attack is imminent! As soon as they regroup and form up, Red Dawn will be considered a comedy show! We NEVER thought we could be overrun on our own soil. Thank you Mr. Pedophile for inviting the Communist’s Parties army right to our door step. That’s the epitome of treason.

7 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^666 This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is going to happen
When(60) MINUTES airs something like this Ostridge’s must now know we are in the SH** !
No one can say ‘I had no idea!’ anymore, the last time (60) was Current was Vietnam.
We’re in it now.

5 Likes

Brandon is already blaming the border on Congress for not giving him money to fix the problem he started and now he’s blaming Walmart for high food prices. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Come On Man You already Know
Joe Didn’t Do it, Donald Did It, Donald Did Everything…

5 Likes