Yard Work and Carrying?

I’ve finally given up and hired someone to mow my acreage. I’m pretty sure that he is not carrying- he’s 14.

5 Likes

No need to carry while doing yard work here. As a retired LEO I am very aware that you can be a victim anywhere but when I moved way out into the country I am now more concerned about wild animals than bad guys wanting to harm me. When I lived/worked closer to DC in VA maybe I thought about it more. Now I am looking at farmland and cattle everywhere I look.

5 Likes

I carry IWB working in the yard. It’s second nature. No issues.

5 Likes

I carry the same as going out in public. OWC with a loose fitting shirt.

4 Likes

Hire illegals to do your yard work; it’s the American way.

2 Likes

Plenty of illegals here in WI farm country but none asking to do lawns. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I live in a big Dem controlled city that has turned to dookie. Because of Covid shutdowns the rat population moved into the neighborhoods seeking food so I always carry a bb pistol in my back pocket when outside working. A neighbor saw it sticking out and called the police, who showed up and thaught it pretty funny but warned me it will probably happen again. Now I have to conceal carry my daisy… Lord help us

5 Likes

Welcome back home @Trevor6 , get you a flute and dance the :rat: over to your neighbors place.

4 Likes

4 Likes

There you go. Let us know if it works out for you. Lol

3 Likes

Neighbors worst nightmare

3 Likes