Would you die for America?

For God. Yes. For freedom. Yes. For the constitution. Yes. Family for sure. For the leakers that are running the show now? Ahhhh… NO!!!

23 Likes

I took that oath in 1976.
I think there’s a bit of context to talk about here. When I took the oath, at 17 years old, I was bullet proof. I wanted my mother my dad my uncles my grand parents to be proud of me. I served and was honorably discharged. Today at my age, closer to the end than the beginning, it’s easy to say absolutely. For my kids and grand babies I would absolutely step up and fight/die.

10 Likes

Hooah! :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

10 Likes

Exactly. Gen Patton. I believe said. You keep killing the enemy till you kill enough of them to were they loose the will to wage war

5 Likes

Amen and absolutely. This country gives so much to so many I can think of no greater cause than to pledge myself to the preservation of this great nation. I am proud to have served in her military and I am proud to uphold her values every day in how I live my life. Yes, if called upon I would sacrifice my life in defense of this country and her call to freedom.

10 Likes

Most if not every veteran I know says this, I signed a blank check with my name on it to defend this country. There was no expiration date on that check. If I didn’t believe that I would have a Canadian accent today.

9 Likes

Came close in 1966

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bobbie_G and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Being a veteran myself I think everyone who joined the military were saying yes to that question.

11 Likes

Thank you, sir, for service to our country. My dad came back from Vietnam in 1966.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bobbie_G , so glad you could join us. And thank you for your service to all my fellow sisters and brothers which served. CURRAHEE

2 Likes

Yes.
I was going to just leave it at that but, there is a BIG difference between being alive and living. The people in communist countries are alive, Americans are living, (so far) ALL Americans. Whether working hard, raising a family, having a BBQ, going to church, going to sporting events or movies, now that they are allowed again, even rioting, looting & burning. You can do what ever is important to you, hell, you can pretend you’re a unicorn and expect everyone around you to live in your fantasy. You could not do those things in a communist country. And you may think the communist democrat party needs you, but, there will come a time, and it may be soon, that they won’t need you anymore. Yes, America, the Greatest Nation on Earth is worth dying for!

9 Likes

Old… fought for it already… or was told that was what I was doing… agent orange sucks…

will fight and if needs be die for the Constitution and Bill of Rights…

for the Government… as some have already said… no question… NOPE…

Why???

cause it’s starting to look like they are the real enemy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights…

17 Likes

This!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

That’s a fact!!

4 Likes

I would put my life on the line for the American people AND their Constitution.

Tip of the hat @Todd30 great find on this video

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Tony46 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

In January of 1990 I swore my Oath to America, to defend Her from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It has no expiration date.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Tony46 so glad you could join us

1 Like

I truly believe that most if not all truly patriotic Americans would do everything they possibly could to protect our way of life… our families, our friends… our country… and there are times that while doing that, sadly people die… they die so others can live, they make the ultimate sacrifice while doing what they believe in. I served in Naval Intelligence nearly 50 years ago… our country has changed quite a bit since then… but I truly believe we still live, work and play in the greatest nation on earth… there’s no close second. What we are missing these days in my very humble opinion is good old fashioned COMMON SENSE. Today sadly almost everything is politicized… Take care everyone.

3 Likes