🇺🇸 Happy Independence Day 2024

:us:

Happy Independence Day. A remembrance to our independence from another’s tyranny. We have a lot to be proud of.

Other countries have pride, there is a lot of good we do for each other, for the world. Of course, there are some things we are not proud of, that we are sorry for, but we have learned, grown, and for the most part, are good people.

It is ok raise a USA flag. Raising our flag is not taking one side or another, it’s for us all in the USA. In many ways, our country is united.

Before today, I had never heard of a “second verse” of the Star-Spangled Banner (It’s a banner, spangled with stars) and it is ours. Our song, our national anthem.

I think everyone there in this video, felt it and got “chocked up”:

Live on!

32 Likes

I know that the world we live in, is a better place because of the United States. We might get some things wrong, but we get a lot of it right also. I’m proud of my Country.

23 Likes

Perhaps living style is not so great as 10 years ago… but I never regretted my decision coming to this Country, became the Citizen on this Nation and proudly fly the flag at the front of my house - especially on 4th of July !

27 Likes

IMG_1757

15 Likes

:fireworks: Happy 4TH Of July Brothers and Sisters. And I hope many more. :fireworks:

19 Likes

IMG_1666

13 Likes

Noooo that’s not proper salute method.

6 Likes

download

17 Likes

My favorite USA quote was from a good friend. It goes like this.
“America is the greatest country in the world. Sometimes it makes mistakes or does bad things, but it’s still the best country in the world.”

18 Likes

When I was a little kid my dad rode bulls in local rodeos. To this day I get tears in my eyes when the rodeo queen enters the arena with an American Flag. I am a Proud American. The men and women on sites like this one prove me right everyday.
images

24 Likes

God Bless America and all the Patriots that love her unconditionally!!!

19 Likes

IMG_5509

14 Likes

IMG_5510

15 Likes

Happy Independence Day Everyone! Stay safe out there!!:us::us::us::us:

18 Likes

Happy Independence Day all.

14 Likes

22 Likes

Happy Independence Day to all my USCCA brothers and sisters. God bless you all and continue to pray for our nation. God bless America.

22 Likes

GOOD MORNING AMERICA!

I love you!

15 Likes

IMG_2366

19 Likes

Thanks @Burdo for starting the thread.

We’re the only country in the world with an actual birth certificate. God bless us Americans and our beautiful home. May we pass along a more perfect union to our grandchildren.

Joe

23 Likes