If our flag could talk

14 Likes

Did I just witness a patriot?

Should be played every single morning in every single school in America!

12 Likes

I’m getting on in years, there are times like today when I get a little misty. Can’t seem to help it… thanks for posting.

9 Likes

…“Did I just witness a Patriot?”
You did Indeed Sir.
That
was
Fabulous!
Hard to see the keyboard through the tears.
That is why we must fight on.

Thank you Leo my Brother, words fail. Beautiful.

9 Likes

:us: Wow… :open_mouth: :us:

6 Likes

If you don’t feel anything after hearing that, you don’t belong in this great country of ours! We are not perfect but we are great!

I will defend that to the death, not for Joe, but for my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and their children!

7 Likes

I am right there with you. :man_in_motorized_wheelchair: :us: :+1:

4 Likes

Brothers, Where the Metal meets the meat!
We were Soldiers once… Mel Gibson

I thought I write some stirring sh–
You guy’s slay me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I JUST LISTEN TO OLD GLORY :us: AND WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT HAS WIPED HIS ASZ, WITH OUR FLAG , AND HE IS NOT RIGHT AND HE IS A CUT and RUN PRESIDENT, AFGHANS, knows he LEFT OUR SOLDIERS BEHIND AND NO ONE FEARS ANYONE BUT THE ATF COMMING TO TAKE OUR WEPONS TO DEFEND OUR SELFS AND NICE WORDS AND NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE BACK ALL THE HONOR THAT OUR PRESIDENT HAS GAVE AWAY WITH OUR FREEDOM. , MY GOD OUR COMMANDER AND CHEEF , HAS DISHONED, MUCH MORE THAN OUR FLAG OLD GLORY MY , ASZ, biden dishonor, Bobby Jean our commander is not for the United States of America and you know it. You know it. I do Not Care if anyone hates me the TRUTH BY GOD, just is no LONGER :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::anger:

Don102. You know when members of the USCCA treat each other like we are the ENEMY THE ENEMY AND JUST ONE MEMBER IS THE REASON I HAVE BEEN FLAGGED FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTROL MY WORDS BECAUSE BRUCE26 HAS DIS HONORED MY LORD MY MOTHER MY FARTHER. AND I AM THE ONE FLAGED :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND OUR COMMANDER IN CHEEF IS DESTROYING OUR NASHION AND I AM OUT OF LINE :question::question::question: I AM AN AMERICAN I AM BY GOD WHAT THE HELL

Let’s just chill and dial it back a little. We’re all on the same team here. There may be disagreements and differences among us, but we need to just relax and enjoy the brotherhood (and sisterhood).

5 Likes

BRUCE26 IF YOU EVER MET ME YOU WOULD NEVER SAY THAT PM ME AND LETS TRUELY HAVE A CHAT NO MORE GROW UP I DO NOT PLAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY BOBBY JEAN SIR ,:owl::feather::feather::100::bangbang:honoring our FLAG :us:

I AM SORRY BRUCE26 I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY NUMBERS Bobby Jean :owl::owl::feather::chile:

I am sorry BRUCE26 the OUTHER has been trying to get me to cancel my membership. I am sorry he let me say the wrong name for all this time you would think he would have said something before not that is what he is about Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::100::anger::latin_cross:TRUELY I APPOLOGIZE SIR

Scott 52. My family was here before your family UN less you are a Native American. So EAZY on who needs to Leave :owl::feather::feather:TWO FEATHERS AND THE PRESIDENT HAS MADE A JOKE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY EVERY DAY I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE CAN ACT LIKE THEY ARE MORE AMERICAN THEN ANOTHER , THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NO AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER AMERICAN THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE :bangbang: FREEDOM SAD I AM FREE MY NASHION HAS A FLAG AND YOU CAN NOT FLY IT UN LESS YOU BELONG TO THE TRIBE :100::anger: AND I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROUD AS AM I :owl::anger:

My mom traced our family back 250+ years in SWVa. One branch of my family did watch europeans land on the beaches of our wonderful country. The amount of native American in my blood is pretty minimal now. But I’m proud of it.

1 Like

When I went to get my drivers license at the DMV, they had never seen my birth certificate and the United States Never Seen it neater , now after 57 YEARS IN MY COUNTRY THEY KNOW KNOW WHOM I TRULY AM AND I HAD TO FIND FAMILY I HAD NEVER MET AND IT HURT I HAVE A WHITE FAMILY AND THEY ARE MY FAMILY AND I CAN BE WHITE IF I WANT TO AND I DO :bangbang: NO MATTER MY BIRTH MOTHER IS INDIAN AND DIEIN WITH HOSPICE IN OKLAHOMA AS I WRITE THIS BOBBY JEAN :owl::feather::feather::anger::fire:

I Just Need Look in the mirror Comanche no matter I am still blessed to be American :us: BE PROUD NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE IF YOU CAN HOLD YOUR HEAD UP I LOVE ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE FREEDOM :owl::feather::feather::us::latin_cross::chile::fire::two_hearts::us:

That’s all that matters GOD BLESS YOU AND BE PROUD THAT IS ALSOME TRULY AMERICAN :us: BY GOD Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::100::latin_cross::anger::chile::bangbang:

I THANK GOD I WENT TO WORK AT THE AGE OF 14 , After every thing this country is devided and we are not United and have not been for some time I have people that are supposed to be American and they have insulted my LORD MY MOTHER AND MY DADDY , so NO WE ARE ALL NOT UNITED STATES , , AND JUST GO TO WALMART AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING AND I AM. NOT DIEN FOR SODOM AN GORMA , AN , THEN TO FIND OUT ABOUT HOW THE BABIES ARE BEING KILLED ALIVE , and it’s US DOIN IT :sob: WE HAVE CUT AN RAN LEFT BEHIND TROOPS IN AFGHANS LAND AND 85,BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF OUR WEPONS AND , what I see is not old glory ,:bangbang: THIS IS MESSED UP FIGHT , GOD NOT ME :100::bangbang::sob::owl::feather::feather::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::latin_cross: