If our flag could talk

I DO NOT DRINK IF YOU WAS A FRIEND YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED TROUBLE WITH ME ITS ALL YOURS I HOPE YOU KEEP RUNNING MEMBERS OFF AND YOUR THE BEST THEY HAVE IF YOU EVER MET ME YOU WORKED NEVER SPEAK TO ME AS YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY TERRIBLE THINGS ON YOUR IPHONE AND IN PERSON YOU STAY STILL AN RESPECT WHAT IS LOOKING IN YOUR EYES I KNOW THIS , sad we could have been friends Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile:

Joseph488 thank you I BLEAVE when a bully starts they can not stop I did not feel what everyone else felt about old Glory nice words but when you have OUTHER AMERICANS TERRINIG DONE OUTHER AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THAT IS OK I DO NOT NEED ANY ONE TO DEFEND ME I STAND WITH RESPECT AND I LIVE BY IT I HAVE FOUND OUT I DO NOT HAVE MANY FRIENDS HERE AND IF FACT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ANGRY AS I HAVE BY BEING INSULTED RIGHT HERE AND I AM AN ELITE MEMBER OF INSULTS

He did not start anything with you! He was not even talking to you. You thought he was another Bruce, which he is not. Read it again and get a grip. Nobody has started with you. You are making a mistake.

2 Likes

Virgil-H BOTH BRUCES HAVE SAID BAD THINGS TO ME BRUCE26 SAID TERRIBLE THINGS TO ME AND THEN HE STOPPED AND BRUCE 22what ever said his crap and yes BOTH BRUCES CAN JUST LET ME BE THEY DO NOT NEED ANY HELP FROM YOU TO INSULT ME I DO NOT WANT TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE OF THEM THEY BOTH SUCK AND THE ONE THAT IS BRUCE26 HAS SAID MORE THAN HIS PAL BRUCE WHAT EVER I DO NOT BLEAVE IN TWO BRUCE221 BRUCE26 THAT IS VERY STRANGE THAT THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME INDEARMENT FOR ME AND BOTH HAVE INSULTED ME MORE THAN I CARE TO BE THEY CAN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

BRUCE26 is a retired police officer and the OUTHER one is just as sad as the OUTHER I did not make a mistake BRUCE26 let me be an bruce2 what ever said my mother was a hamster the both need to get a room KAZ they suck BOTH OF THEM NO MISTAKE RIGHT Bobby Jean :fire:

Ok Bobbyjean try and understand this… I DID NOT say your mother was a hamster it was a quote from the movie Monte Python and the Holy Grail… that was a comedy that came out in the 70’s you can find the quote and others at this link. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) - Quotes - IMDb here is a screen shot of the quote. LET IT GO… I didn’t even know you existed until you began ranting incessantly!

2 Likes

Ok that’s it I am completely fed up with your attitude towards me you want a fight??? You got it, from here on out any detrimental comments made about me or anyone else will result in me reporting you to the site moderators. I have already reported you twice.

3 Likes

Third reporting

2 Likes