Wisconsin bans voter drop boxes

We need more of this.

9 Likes

Get rid of mail in ballots

12 Likes

I get “Mail In” ballots for every election, I don’t recall asking for them they just simply show up in the mail. I get one for me, One for my Son, 1 for Lydia, I don’t know who Lydia is and one for Robert, I don’t know who Robert is. I’ve contacted the Voters Registration folks in my district about it but that hasn’t changed anything.
No No No, I DO NOT SEND ALL of them in, just one, the one with my name on it
 But I could.

7 Likes

Ok, ‘Robert’ :wink::wink:

5 Likes

SO ooo that’s how the INSTALLATION happened. :thinking: :rofl: YES BAN VOTER BOXES!

2 Likes

A similar thing happened to me when I was working and living outside of Colorado while maintaining my property in Colorado. I got two ballots at every election, one for each state. I physically took the Colorado ballot into the Clerk & Recorder, who runs the local elections, and was told “Oh, that can’t happen. We work with election officials to ensure than multiple ballots are not sent out. We’ll fix it.” Two years later, I received two ballots again. Incompetence in government.

3 Likes

So you would disallow all our service members from being able to vote?

2 Likes

Hah, I thought my household was the only one that got multiple ballots sent out in the mail. My wife and I would get other peoples mail all the time as we lease/rent since houses are astronimical now days. Like you we only mail in ours!!!

Maybe we shouldn’t??? Those 4-5 extra votes might help!!:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Great point, back in the late 70’s one of my collateral duties in my squadron was Voting Officer. It was harder than it sounded since we had 288 people from many different states, but we got 100% participation. Now that I’m retired we sail off to distant lands for the winter and wouldn’t be able to vote unless we voted Absentee. It’s not a foolproof system, it only works as good as the “signature checker” but it’s better than being denied the right to vote.

4 Likes

@Robert1425 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

purple-finger

6 Likes

I 100% agree and everyone must show a valid state license ID every American citizen before voting. Please and thank you. Also, Donald Trump is going to fix a lot of issues. I 100% support him for many different reasons

6 Likes

Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Robert1425

I agree with you and @John1437 that there should be a way for people who are out of town to be able to vote. Especially for Service members, but I also work out of town and more often than not have to vote via mail because I am nowhere near my designated polling station.

You’d think in this day and age someone could figure out how to guarantee that every eligible voter gets to cast their own vote and all those votes are counted properly.

7 Likes

There are others ways for service members to vote! However I have no problem with ballot boxes on bases!

However there needs to be no ballot harvesting boxes used in everyday America, as there are already so many ways and days to vote that corruption is to prevalent!

5 Likes

Absentees are not affected. This controls harvesting. Great change.

4 Likes

I do not consider their ballots mail-in since they are Military, civilian? Absolutely

4 Likes