Vote! (If you haven't already.)

Do your Patriotic Duty!
'Nuff said.

10 Likes

Planning too.

6 Likes

Done! :+1:

8 Likes

I plan to vote on Wednesday since, per White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre, “we may not know all the winners of elections for a few days. It takes time to count all legitimate ballots in a legal and orderly manner. That’s how this is supposed to work.”

2 Likes

I’m going to wait 2 years so I will know if my vote will count😉

3 Likes

Mailed mine in, took 12 days to get 4 blocks. But they say they’ve got it now.

6 Likes

Already done.

3 Likes

I’ve already voted 12 times in Chicago.

6 Likes

Voted. Now see what happens. :popcorn:

2 Likes

IF you’re on Twitter, I would encourage you to follow Harmeet for election updates. She’s one of the busiest, most sensible and consistent personalities on the site.

Color me surprised.

7 Likes

Done! Lets hope the pro 2A candidates win.

3 Likes

I was there to cast my vote at 8:00 this morning.

4 Likes

Well, you did your part.

4 Likes

I get the feeling we could have voted quicker from the grave!
If you let a cheat sit at the table long enough, he will take everything you own! What bothers me most, is we know who he is and he’s still at the table! Theoretically speaking!

5 Likes

Done! I always put the little “I Voted” sticker on the front of my old gun cabinet.

4 Likes

That little sticker doesn’t mean much if my vote isn’t counted. It’s too bad we don’t have any way to confirm that our votes got registered.

It’s weird that they don’t, because they keep this info. I was sent a letter a few years back that showed every vote I made in the past decade. They said it was so I could confirm my previous votes, but I took it more as “we know who you voted for and we’re keeping an eye on you.”

4 Likes

Vote , and then don’t remain silent anymore. If we get a chance, we better use it like our lives depend upon it, because in some very real ways, they could very much depend upon what we end up with.

Vote: :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

Vote cast.

6 Likes

Always!!!

2 Likes