Window Stickers Intel

Remember back when you were only worried about your car getting keyed or dented…

1 Like

Yea times are getting real. I try to make it as hard as possible for anyone to know my stance on my political and ideological views without an indepth conversation. I don’t advertise anything. Love merchandice and I do buy it, but I put it up as keep sakes and displays in certain areas of the house nothing more. There is nothing on my cars, and I dont do stickers. Discretion is part of my EDC these days especially when I know what the otherside is now willing to do.

2 Likes

I think it’s where you live that has a lot to do with it. More people than not have guns in my area. I don’t think most criminals belong to gun clubs or even know what USCCA stands for. I have a CCW and I’m always armed I’m told that the way I look and carry myself not many want to f—k with me. I do believe that bad guys pick a person that they think won’t fight back. It’s all about training and situational awareness. Stay safe my friends…

4 Likes

I would love to advertise the passion I have for guns and to promote safety for everyone however just feels like it would make you more of a target. Another reason for the bad people to break into your car or home for that matter.

4 Likes

In my neighborhood, everyone has their flags and stickers. I would say atleast 97% are armed and just want to be left alone (rural area). Anything firearm related is normal out here.

4 Likes

I live in Lake County, Il which has turned from Red to Blue, I guess that they ruined Chicago with their views and now they are pushing their believes here which ruined Chicago in the first place, I do live in a decent neighborhood but we do have some break-ins and vehicles searched. It amazes that so many people leave their vehicles unlocked and sometimes with the keys. The ones who do this come from surrounding neighborhoods as far as Chicago which is 40 plus miles away. I do not use sticklers on my house or car for that will make them more of a target of these scumbags. Also I do not want the police to know I carry a gun in the car it’s always potently dangerous to make traffic stop and I do not want to them on a higher alert. I always wear cap sometimes the USCCA cap.

2 Likes

I used to live in DuPage county, in Elmhurst. People were always coming over from Chicago. I thought that it was a pretty safe neighborhood until I left to come out West.
I know when they relocated Cabrini Green to the burbs crime went up.
I lived in the UK village, Villa Park, Lisle, Gold Coast, and Park Ridge. But this was all between 1997 and 2010. I’m sure things have changed a lot.

1 Like

Welcome to the family @David361 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

"I am at the age I realize change is not always good “new and Improved” is anything but improved.

2 Likes

Welcome David look forward to hearing more from you, I couldn’t agree with you more.

1 Like

@David361. I’m told same thing. At almost 6’2" and 260lbs, plus keeping my head on a swivel paying attention to everything around me, I’ve been told nobody would try to assault me. Just the same, I stay ready…I personally wouldn’t assault me…

2 Likes

I understand your feelings and support your thoughts, while my minority does not show to the outside world as yours, it is still there and I must guard against anything/ symbol that may highlight that difference.

Larry

Me too. For me, it was common sense, I try not to advertise; Guess from being from inner city, seen way too much happen. Just my own style.

1 Like

I won’t put anything on my truck related to carry, or the USCCA.

I’d advise not going overboard. I saw an article where felons where asked what they looked for and what scared them. They said the nra stickers just meant they had stuff worth stealing ( also keep in mind this was probably a news source I no longer trust). I would happily put USCCA on my truck except I don’t want any controversy at my work.

I have been more open with T-Shirts though when I’m off the clock :grin:, been rocking my “Come and take it Shirt” and my Warrior Poet shirt. I need to get me a USCCA shirt!

1 Like

Out here NE of Carson City I see USSCA stickers pretty often on vehicles, as well as mine. I won’t put any firearm manufactures stickers on my vehicles, but they both have USCCA, Nine Line, and Back the Blue(my Sheriff is pro 2A😎)

I see a lot of moving billboards for AR’s all the time when I go into town, but I do live in semi rural NV so it’s pretty normal.

1 Like

I have less and less tolerance for bumper stickers, anyway. If I see 3 or more stickers on the back of a car, I assume the driver is someone I don’t want to talk to.

3 Likes