Why Dads Should Be Dangerous

5 Likes

thing is I’m not real sure they’re actually counting the votes correctly???

and kali pretty much went to a 1 party system years ago…

wrote a new law back then that created it…

can be hard for anyone but a dem to get on the ticket…

3 Likes

You would think that would be against some kind of law. The forefathers wanted 4 types of different politcal parties not two to make it more fair.

2 Likes
5 Likes

She is 28, and next month will be 29. I. PAPA Bill…two grandbabies from my awesome daughter. We all just went on a trip up north to the snow. Great family time…funny thing is both my step kids went…none of my boys…they were working. My Mother l-in-law and sister-in-law as well.

4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

A thing I’ve always objected to is the phrase violence never solved anything…

IMHO it only takes 1 person to create a violent situation… ONLY ONE!

these deranged shooters are an example…

also many things through out history have been solved with violence…

Genghis Khan solved many of his problems with… violence…

Napoleon… Hitler… the list is oh so very long…

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal. We’ve taught our kids to put off dating and liking the opposite sex (yes, the opposite sex) because we know that most of the time, these teenage romances only end up in hurt.

2 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

So very true. Sad thing is some of us still look for affirmation from Pops…I heard from my Dad maybe 5 times in my life that he was proud of me. Yes, it was great to hear…but so far in-between. My Fad could sure tell you what you did wrong :100: % of the time…but a well job done, rarely. I make sure to tell my boys every chance I get. “GREAT JOB SON!”

3 Likes

That gives me chills hearing this. Felt like that with my Dad all the time. Kudos for hearing and letting her tell ya.

2 Likes