Who all is going to the BIG SHOW in March

Would love to meet y’all at the show in KC this year…Tim

1 Like

I think I’ll be there! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing an event here in Atlanta area.
(I don’t know if I’ve missed one in the past; but that’s about as far as I can ride anymore.)
I’ll be looking forward to the web feeds and youTubes from KC!

2 Likes

I’m planning on it.

3 Likes

I’m going but as a grey man, no one will know I’m there.

2 Likes

I believe @Zee and @DBrogue have also said they will be there!

2 Likes

Yep, probably have my granddaughter there as well. Don’t know if my hubby is going or not yet.

3 Likes

I will not be going. Mainly because I don’t have the funds for airfare and hotel. But when and if it ever comes to Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, or Scottsdale, Arizona I’ll be there. And i’d even be more than happy to volunteer to help.

2 Likes

Just ordered the Hawaiian shirt, so there goes my grey man hypot… er hipot… oh you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Yes I will be there. I would like to do a get together with people from the community at some point during the event if there is enough interest.

I will make a new thread about it as we get closer to the event to see if there is any interest.

We did a little down and dirty informal get together last year. It was nice meeting and putting some faces with the names.

2 Likes

Put me down for YES @DBrogue :grin:

2 Likes

I would love to help set up a group meet… and meet some of you folks…Tim

1 Like

Think I’m going to wear something in RED, WHITE and BLUE …

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward… missed the last 2 due to Vegas poker tournaments. None in March so off we go…Tim

2 Likes

I will absolutely be there. Live in Missouri so a must attend!!!

See you all there.

2 Likes

I need to see if I can work it in. It is on my calendar already.

2 Likes

I will never say no to help especially seeing as I dont really know the area. I have driven though many times but to be honest I have never stopped.

I am thinking after the holidays would be the time to start getting an idea of how many people are interested.

Other opinions?

2 Likes

Yeah, no love for the deep South here. Our gun and knife laws are pretty amazing. Foods good , people are friendly, and you have alot of fans here.

2 Likes

Would love to but will be vacationing on some tropical island to celebrate my wife’s birthday. Not sure where she’ll be though

2 Likes

I am saving my pennies so we will see if me and wife will be going.

It is about a 7 hour drive for us.

2 Likes