Which of your handguns is your favorite?

Lot of boat accidents lately, I’ve noticed. Did’nt believe until I lost my entire collection the same damn way!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. I know, people have to stop fishing with their firearms. :wink:

3 Likes

@William_L My wife Nancy has a 3032 that I carry quite often. Have you seen the Underwood offering? I shot a 4in. group at 25yds, and I think a better round for a short barrel.
Of course out of stock now and $10.00 more then when I bought mine. :us:
.32 ACP 55gr. Xtreme Defender Solid Monolithic Hunting & Self Defense Ammo

.32 ACP 55gr. Xtreme Defender Solid Monolithic Hunting & Self Defense Ammo

$30.99

4 Likes

The one that has NEVER ever failed, surprisingly a Bersa Thunder 380cc… Have a Smith, Beretta, Taurus, Kel Tec, all have mis-fired. Never the Bersa. Small, easy to carry. What more can I say?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Gary89 , glad you could join us. I hope you learned not to take all your weapons fishing with you next time.

2 Likes

Springfield Ronin 9mm, 5”.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Gary89 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bruce127 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Thank you! He does, and back at ya!

3 Likes

I liked mine enough to carry it in the winter when I had heavy clothing and longer jackets. But I must admit it is a bit bulky and slow to draw from a shoulder rig.

4 Likes

Sig P320 X5

6 Likes

Good choice!

4 Likes

I have a sig 320 x carry with a Wilson combat grip module… only problem is I didn’t get the manual safty to make it feel exactly like my 1911

6 Likes

Me too. Every time I get a new revolver it goes missing. Then later on I happen to see it in my wife’s purse when she is getting her keys, wallet, etc. When I confront her about it it is always “How did that get there?”

4 Likes

Recently purchased the Springfield EMP 4" and I love it. I have been carrying the S&W M&P shield ez I bought for my wife but she finally asked why she wasn’t carrying it herself lol

5 Likes

19X as of right now.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Shield 45 though.

8 Likes

If i mean business my Wilson Combat Compact Carry. For fun/plinking my Colt Woodsman.

7 Likes

Love my Tomcat for summer wear. Fits and unobtrusive in shorts pocket. Bought for my wife and them commandeered.

7 Likes

I gotta get a GP100!

5 Likes

Yes you do!

4 Likes