Where’s is everyone putting USCCA patch’s?

I am new and love the patches but where is everyone putting them? The USCCA range bag does not have a place for them

3 Likes

The patches and the stickers (oh, the stickers that come with seemingly every purchase of a firearm, accessories, etc.) go into a memento box. I’m not going to advertise for anyone, nor will I advertise my interest in firearms by displaying those publicly.

7 Likes

Proudly on my vehicle, I’m not hiding any more. :us:

9 Likes

I put ours on the main gun safe. Some other firearms and veteran decals are on the toolbox in the garage.

3 Likes

I put most of the stickers on my after class/shooting adult beverage cooling box. :grinning: My range bags have velcro so I have a USCCA patch on one of them.

2 Likes

Which bag do you have

1 Like

Absolutely!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Stickers on the steel box. Not sure what to do with patches. I don’t wear caps so perhaps a wall type thing near the bar. Perhaps I’ll look into that as I find some patches interesting.

1 Like

I think you’re right, it’s time to shove it down their throats, wear that gun shirt, display those stickers and patches, openly carry, show them how to be Americans show them what it means to be a FREE COUNTRY, if they don’t like it…
Freedom doesn’t mean we give you everything, it means you have the opportunity to make something of yourself! Something got lost in the translation!
And y’all thought I was going to say shoot them in the head, hand them a plane ticket to GTFO! On a one winged plane!

Go ahead, try to wake me!

6 Likes

If you are asking about my bags, I have been using a couple of these for years. Large enough for a couple of pistols, ammo and ear pro. Has a velcro part one one side large enough for 2 patches.

1 Like

“Proudly on my vehicle, I’m not hiding any more.”

Or, “Make my day; I’m insured.”

6 Likes

As soon as we received our USCCA sticker I Proudly put it on our vehicle back window along with a sticker that states THOSE WHO DISRESPECT OUR FLAG HAVE
NEVER
BEEN HANDED A FOLDED ONE alongside the American Flag. :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

6 Likes

I am not a LEO so no one needs to know my stance on the 2A or draw any attention to myself as one which carry. But to each their own. I look at everyone as if they are carrying so the only thing I have to be aware of is which one is going to be the bad guy or girl. I do know I had received a sticker upon joining but do not recall a patch of any kind, anyway I do not remember where I put the sticker.

5 Likes

I never received a patch either😢. @Dawn

3 Likes

Patches come with the a tactical hat in the store or can be purchased individually here.

5 Likes

Patch is on my range bag while stickers go on the toolboxes in the garage.

4 Likes

I must be the Charlie Brown of this community. Everyone else got USCCA patches and stickers.

5 Likes

But, you got a USCCA rock! :grinning:

4 Likes

:rofl:
That’s funny, right there.

3 Likes

We never received any patches, but we did receive two USCCA window stickers last year when my wife and I signed up with USCCA, I feel special :sunglasses: :slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses:

5 Likes