Where is your closest 2A Sanctuary?

Florence County is the first Sanctuary County in Wisconsin!

Where is your closest 2A Sanctuary?

3 Likes

My property :rofl::rofl:

Mark that on the map. It’s a 2A sanctuary for all! Just flash your USCCA membership card to get the extra perks all on me! :rofl::rofl:

But seriously, I’ve wanted to bring up this topic to Kennedy, but he would repeat him-self of the last statement. “I’m an NRA member” as if those are the magic words, :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I was going to say my “man cave/office” but you beat me to it! :joy:

3 Likes

Hey you are V.I.P. @JamesR!!!

2 Likes

The one I live in.

2 Likes

I misread the title…I thought it said “closet 2A Sanctuary”. Mine is, appropriately enough, in my closet.

4 Likes

Me too Bro! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I live in one.

1 Like

Needles CA about 2 hours east on the way to AZ

2 Likes

Lake County, FL is just an hour NE of here.

2 Likes

Torrance County, NM, where I live. Unfortunately, my town did not take that step on the advice from an attorney.

1 Like
5 Likes

I live in one. Gun shops here sell T-shirts with the outline of our county labeled “Rogue.”

3 Likes

http://gunrightswatch.com/news/2019/03/06/illinois/illinois-gun-owner-sanctuary-counties-just-keep-coming/

There might be more countries by now… the problem lies up in the top right (NE) corner of the map… :rage:

6 Likes

None, stuck in Commie-fornia. :cry:

2 Likes

You can always join me in lousey ana the sportsman’s paradise lol

:rofl::rofl:

Naw, I would rather go to other states even though we don’t have a lot of gun restrictions.

1 Like

Weird… even Arnold The Terminator doesn’t have “2A Sanctuary” around his property? :thinking:

2 Likes

Normal rules hardly apply to wealthy people. So even if Arnold had a 2A Sanctuary it does not impact anyone else in the same state.

3 Likes

So no reason to ask about Rambo’s “2A Sanctuary” … :wink:

2 Likes

Since Virginia just lost both houses of the state legislature to anti-rights politicians (10 seat majority in the house, 2 in the senate), the VCDL has gotten very active in having members solicit their counties to protect our rights. In the past couple weeks, we have had 4 counties become 2A sanctuaries. We expect many more in the next few weeks.

We need to make a very strong stance for when these politicians get sworn-in in January. They, and our Governor “Black-face” Northam, who previously publicly stated that his gun control bills would not have prevented any of the mass-shootings that occurred in Virginia, have stated they will pass all “gun control” bills they can think of, including past legislation that was repealed because it did not work (such as one-gun-a-month).

If only we could get them to abide by their oaths of office:

Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia

Article I, Section 13. Militia; standing armies; military subordinate to civil power.

That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

4 Likes