Well that Sanctuary City Thing Sure Came Back to Bite Didn't It

Florida county first in state to enact ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’ in support of gun rights

I love the , " Authoritarian control freak" line. A great description of those who’s party wants to control everything and everyone.

6 Likes

gotta love it :slight_smile: On record having their say about the whole thing.

Not sure why the unnamed Florida gun group was dissin’ it as meaningless… while it might not carry the force of law, I think it makes pretty clear guidance, and a declaration of support, for people like the county sheriff who might want to join in with an “… and we’re not going to enforce that mandatory buy-back thing either.”

6 Likes

I would think that it carries the same force of law as “sanctuary city” resolutions do. Or legalized pot laws, for that matter.

2 Likes

well… based on illegal immigration sanctuary cities making the police stand down on assisting ICE - then it could have real-life effect.

4 Likes

My home state of New Mexico currently has 28 rural counties that have declared themselves “2A sanctuaries”, including Torrance County, my home. The guy who is saying that “These laws have no force” is the sherrif of Bernalillo county, which includes Albuquerque, a leftist stronghold.

2 Likes

We should all go to our city counsel meetings and start the process of making are towns and cities 2A sanctuaries

3 Likes