Where do you carry?

OWB or pocket depending on the weather and my needs of the day.

3 Likes

Yes, I incorporate practicing drawing from concealment every time I get dressed with my weapon, then again when I get home just before I get undressed and put my gun away.

3 Likes

Missing is shoulder holster carry. I prefer this method because I can no longer reach behind my back due to a shoulder problem and am a bit small to have the space on my side to clear holster.

5 Likes

Yes and also in many different positions standing ,sitting, both handed you never know where something may happen …Tim

4 Likes

Of course! That’s like asking if you train with your firearm!

3 Likes

I pocket carry in my left front.

3 Likes

I like 4:00 , it’s just right for me. I’m confortable carrying in this position, and I practice drawing from the holster. I carry inside the waist band . Don’t get me wrong I have tried to carry in other positions, but I’m just more comfortable in the 4:00 . Oh yeah, you gotta practice,practice,practice.

3 Likes

6:00 - 7:00 IWB, unfortunately because of my girth, any other position is uncomfortable. As far as drawing from the holster, my local range does not allow.

2 Likes

I have friends in South Africa that will wear shorts no matter how cold it gets.

Kinda funny with goose down on top and hairy legs on bottom!

3 Likes

I’m a lefty so 8 owb, 7 iwb.

3 Likes

APIW. It lets me conceal my Sig P238 in gym shorts.

2 Likes

Appendix for me most of the time or deep concealed in a bellyband

1 Like

@Zee and the inside back of knee, cross draw earlobe, and shin-kick-n-grab draw. :smile:

4 Likes

:laughing: you left out shoeguns. :joy:

2 Likes

Ahh yes, the Radio City Rockette boot blaster kicks. How did I forget that… :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve carried:

Left ankle
Left front pocket
3,4 o’clock
5,7 o’clock
9 o’clock

Commonly carry:

Left front pocket
3,4,5 o’clock (depending on IWB or OWB)

Extra magazines commonly 8,7,6 o’clock.

3 Likes

I carry 2:30-3:30. I am right handed and I position the firearm that I can draw with my left hand, should my right hand ever be out of the fight for any reason.

Same gun, same location, same mode of readiness, always. In a high stress situation, that is a situation where my life may be on the line, I favor muscle memory and consistency.

3 Likes

I do about twentyfive empty gun draws three times a week.Due to shoulder injuries it hurts to do more.That is at 4 o’clock,too fat to use aiwb.

4 Likes

I bought a tactical kit at Dragon Con last year. I can put almost all of my .45’s on and extra clips and with a t-shirt and open long sleeve shirt you can’t really tell I am carrying anything.

2 Likes

3 on my hip while driving, sitting. Appendix while standing and walking. I just slide the holster on my belt to adjust. I try not to be too obvious about it of course.

2 Likes