What's your EDC kit

Happy Birthday Scott, and many more. :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Scott. I think youā€™ll enjoy low light shooting.

1 Like

Thank you David. :tada:

Thanks William! :+1:

Happy Birthday @ScottH!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @ScottH!

1 Like

Thanks @45IPAC

Thanks @Randall318

1 Like

Is that a Sig 365?

1 Like

Yes sir, it is. :blush:

Thatā€™s what I am currently carrying. I have large hands, so I went to 15 rd mags. Been looking at that Alien Gear IWB holster. I am using the Sig IWB holster at the moment. I donā€™t have a box of unused holsters, so I figure I have a few to try. LOL

1 Like

Iā€™m not a very large guy, so that 12rd mag works great for me. I always carry a 15 as a spare. The 365 has definitely become my favorite carry. Holsters are funny thing, what works for one, doesnā€™t necessarily work for another. I have a couple of drawers full of holsters Iā€™ve accumulated over the years, lol. I ultimately found that I love the hybrid design, and have been using Alien Gear holsters since about 2013. They work great for me.

4 Likes

Do you use there ā€œDrivers Defense Expansion Packā€ with your shape shift holster? It is one of the reasons I have seriously thought about there system.

1 Like

Where did you get the Born to Protect morale patch? I canā€™t find it in the store.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never tried it. I primarily use the IWB, and the belt slide. I tend to always keep my weapon on my person.

1 Like

My typical EDCā€¦

5 Likes

@Fish I got it when I join uscca part of the bonus package

2 Likes

Glock 23
Alien Gear IWB
Extra mag
2 knives: S/W Black Ops & M&P assist
Kubaton key chain
and a little swagger :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes