What would be your ideal job?

:joy: :joy: :joy:
I was thinking about being an actor, not editorā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ideal job for 2021 :wink:

2 Likes

Malt Master at Balvenie Scotch distillery.

3 Likes

@Todd30 >I have the Best job I ever had. Could always use more money so I could spend more money. >>> ITS CALLED RETIREMENT <<< with a armed body Guard 24/7 >>> Heā€™s also My Boss >> His name is >> BLACKY
PS: every day is Saturday except Sunday <<<
:us::us::us:

3 Likes

I had the ultimate job until the bottom dropped out of the economy in 09 after I retired. I was the East Coast Rep for a high end scope company, I sat around the house made friends on the internet, went to trade shows (firearm specific) shot guns, tested scopes, cut apart competitors scopes to reverse engineer them, taught Mil and LEO snipers how to EFFECTIVELY use the scopes they had. Worked with DARPA. Then I tried retirement for real and discovered my liver, wallet and wife couldnā€™t handle me sitting at home 24-7. Got another job, went to school, got a BS and an MBA got more jobs. Now Iā€™m having fun in another totally out of my wheel house job with a boss that throws money at certifications and equipment like itā€™s cool. I keep passing tests and he keeps sending me to school, sooner or later I will have to learn my job and do it.

The worst thing I ever did was retire, Active Duty was soooooo much easier, even the getting shot at part. I will probably stop working 3 days after I die.

Cheers,

Criag6

6 Likes

My ideal career at 18 would have been Search and Rescue and Auto Extraction.
I found out late in life I was good at it, 1996 to 2012 on a all volunteer unit, no pay and it cost money to buy my own gear.
I found that other peoples blood and dead bodies didnā€™t bother me except the kids, the kids are innocent, usually caught up in the stupid s#!t of the parents. :us:

5 Likes

@BRUCE26 I hear you on the being good at it thing. I did it in the military for 24 years and never knew there was such a thing as a Trauma Crime Scene Technician. The DAY after I got my IICRC TSCT cert I got a multiple homicide and suicide job. I cleaned it up but knowing guns and ballistics like I do I worked out how it happened in my head as I was cleaning it. The 6 mo old in the crib and the 2 yo in the bed bothered me. I scrubbed extra hard getting the suicide off the wall. Not for the faint of heart.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

If it bothers you, you should not be there, it will eat you up. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I have found a Restaurant and Lounge for sale at the Ocean here in Washington. $700,000.

5 Likes

I hope it works out for you brother. :+1:

4 Likes

I canā€™t post a gofundme here can I?

4 Likes

:rofl: No, but maybe, investors? :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently living it. Iā€™m retired and I am teaching people what they need to know to be safe and responsible with firearms.

Living the dream.

5 Likes

@Todd30 >>> GO FOR IT <<<

CLICK HERE >>>. https://youtu.be/kPgPrtOxvK4

1 Like

Iā€™m a full time employee of Delta Defence (the best Company in the world) supporting the needs of the members of the USCCA and Iā€™m also a certified USCCA instructor empowering people to become proficient, lawfully armed Americans. It could NOT possibly get any better than this!!!

6 Likes

Motorcycle tour leader.

4 Likes

I wanted to be a Navy SEAL since I was 13. When I tried to join the Navy after my first year of college my mom and dad went off on me. I was so concerned about their support I do isnā€™t do it even though Si had already talked to the recruiter.

3 Likes

@KillJoy 95% of the kids that want to be a SEAL when they come in end up as undesignated Seamen unless their ASVAB score says otherwise. Good choice to listen to Mom & Dad if they were fronting for college. The option to enter as an Officer would have been there on graduation were you still inclined, the worst you could have been was an Officer.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

I think, a dental technician would have suited me, maybe a side hustle blowing sax.
A good life, Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

Youā€™re in Minnesota right?

1 Like