ATF is hiring

6 Likes

Is that the Babylon Bee or a Saturday Night Live skit?
It seems I still have a chance. Today is only the 18th and my wife assures me I am ABnormal, and mom always considered me “special”.
If Fetterman can sit and vote in the senate, I’m surely up to the task!

7 Likes

Did you hear Uncle Chucky lowered the dress code for Nephew John. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I would ask if we could sink any lower, but I know the answer!

8 Likes

Just DONT do it We Are In crap :poop: now I am so happy I got one of my FLAGED things taken off I was sweating remember when they go low kick them in the face they really said that that was funny till we figured out they meant it I would vote for you Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::v:t5:

1 Like

“I would ask if we could sink any lower, but I know the answer!”

The answer is a resounding YES my Brother! There IS NO BOTTOM!
It is a series of bottom’s getting progressively worse until the END DAY’S!

The ATF is Hiring! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:End days are here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:can you kill dogs and small children? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:We want You! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do you have any problem w/ subverting, decimating, stepping on Innocents Rights? the 2nd Amendment? whats that? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:and the constitution? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Placing a drop gun in an Innocents dead hands? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Telling Lies 24/7? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
What a country! Piece by piece they are taking US apart!

Oh and have a nice day

3 Likes

That was a spoof.

4 Likes

Reno 911

4 Likes

That was a spoof…

I am saddened that you had to say that…If Anybody thought that Sctv/SNL whatever was TRUTH…
Then I have no words

Well Dave, 'Open the Door Dave"

OH, Reno 911…Now THAT makes sense, Thanks Ms. Kitty!

3 Likes

I was just making sure people understood the “humor”. Sorry, Captain Obvious. :sunglasses:

Now, it is your turn to be flagged. :us::us::us::us::us:

5 Likes

IMG_1568

5 Likes

I’m a Flag! :us: I’m a Flag! :us_outlying_islands: I’m a flag! :us_outlying_islands:!
Do I qualify for special .gov dispensation now?
( I know you were joking Brother.) “Captain Obvious”…I Like that!
Just a flesh wound!

5 Likes

But your arm’s off!

4 Likes

“It’s just a scratch!”

signed: Captain Obvious :rofl:

5 Likes

You are so SADLY RIGHT AND WE ARE BLESSED THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT AND THEY WILL MAKE SHORT WORK OUT OF US because we are all so senceativ. That word :bangbang: we can kill babies and crap :poop: on GOD BUT DO NOT AFENED THE AFENED MONSTERS KAZ THEY HAVE FEELINGS AND YOU BETTER NOT hurt their feelings and we have put up with their crap :poop: so long IT IS LAW PROTECT THE MONSTERS THAT HURT THE INCIDENT CHILD . Before they can even defend them selfs if I could save just one baby I will and would give my very life Bobby Jean and I AM very serious :owl::feather::feather::heart::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like