What we have all lost...

These and others used to be mail order. Think about how many rights we have lost over the years! 20MM LAHTI RIFLE VS. STEEL PLATES (VIDEO) - The Classic Woodsman

5 Likes

It’s the nibble nibble nibble nibble CHOMP Theory. We’ll change this law a little bit, add this law, remove that rule, all the while telling the American people how we are protecting them from themselves. Then, One Day, we look back and say

All being done one little nibble at a time.

10 Likes

Compromise! Phucken compromises!! Todays compromise, are tommrrows losts!!!

4 Likes

You’re right about that. Got mice running around nibbling at the cheese little at a time and no traps are set. We need THE BIG CAT (Trump) in DC to get rid of the infestation. :laughing:

3 Likes

Roland 15 . AND MIKE I64. And Don102. AND SO MANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY . WE . HAVE LOST OUR COUNTRY AND NOT MATTER WHAT . Every thing bitte has said .HAS BEEN A LIE . HE .Said he was not GOING TO RUN BUT FOR ONE . TURM. AND HE WOULD KEEP HIS DISHONORABLE. SON FAR AWAY FROM THE PEOPLES HOUSE THE !! WHITE HOUSE . . AND BIDEN . IS. A TRAITOR. TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: . AND YET HE HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED . AND SCOTT 52. HAS . PUT UP . EVERY SINGLE THING . THAT . IS WHAT THE NATION . IS TO DO . WITH SUCH A. TRADOR. AND . STILL . HE. IS. NOT REMOVED FROM OFFICE. TO FACE CHARGES. ANY ONE ELSE . HAS HAD THEIR LIVES DESTROYED . AND SHAMED. AND PROSECUTED . AND SENT TO PRISON . LIKE GENERAL FLYINN. AND SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE . I AM DONE . TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THEY ALREADY KNOW . . WE HAVE A TRAITOR . IN THE WHITE HOUSE … JOE. BIDEN. AND HIS CRIMMIEL. Network. BUT NO ONE CARES . . I am very tired of SAYING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER .:100::chile::us: I DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN OR . ANY FAMILY THAT WILL EVEN BE ALIVE IN MORE THAN FIVE YEARS . AND THAT MAY BE . LONGER THAN THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND MY SELF HAVE LEFT TO LIVE :100::chile::us::bangbang::orthodox_cross: BUT MOST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE FAMILIES THAT . WILL BE HERE TO DEAL WITH WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT YOU ALL KNOW IS THE TRUTH . SO I WAS NOT TELLING YOU FOR MY SAKE . BUT FOR EVERY AMERICAN :us: THAT . NEVER HAD THE AMERICAN DREAM THAT I AND MY FAMILY GOT TO . LIVE AND ENJOY . . ITS NOT ME THAT IS GOING TO SUFFER BECAUSE . NO ONE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY . BUT THE FAMILIES OF YOUR DECENDENTS. .:chile::us::feather::feather::owl::orthodox_cross::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100:LOVE Bobby jean :feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:AMEN​:orthodox_cross:

2 Likes

Since this idiot has been in office, it’s been one disaster after another, blowing money like there’s no tomorrow, opening the border, inflation, and MOSTLY coming after our 2A Rights, encouraging as many State leaders through out the Country to go after our 2A Rights, and that’s all he’s mostly interested in for American citizens is to take our 2A Rights away. Old dirty :poop: is NOT QUALIFIED any longer to run this Country at his AGE AND MENTAL STATUS! Sorry to say, BUT this Puppet is going to be with us for another 4 years. These American citizens that want to keep a Democratic control in the White House will vote for anything, ALL POLITICS with no regards for what’s in the best interest of the Country.

2 Likes

It’s time to let ROME BURN TO THE GROUND :bangbang::bangbang::100::100::feather::feather::owl::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::fire::fire::bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m afraid to tell you that biden doesn’t run the country! One of the major players is obama, that is why obama is the only president, who didn’t leave Washington DC after his time!! They keep biden underground because, he is an embarrassment and to tell him what his next move is!!! It takes a lot to convince a senile old :poop: to follow directions! The main evidence is in Texas, biden would have federalized the Guard, and did what he wanted!! But someone convinced him not to, not yet, just wait!!! It’s all the progressive democrats that has to be delt with!!!

2 Likes

Didn’t someone argue in here that there’s no evidence of that?

2 Likes

I. PROMISE NO MATTER WHO IS DESTROYING THIS NATION . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THE NAIVE AMERICAN. :bangbang::bangbang: WILL BE DANCING NO. EVERY ONES . GRAVE.:bangbang::feather::feather::owl: WHEN IS ENOUGH . ENOUGH :question: I HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO SAY THE BLACK WORD :bangbang::bangbang: LOOKING AT A BLACK LADY . :bangbang: WITH OUT A .FN. NAME. TAG.:bangbang: AN . SHE WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON. . THAT WORKS THERE :bangbang: AND I AM DEFINITELY AN INDIAN :bangbang::feather::feather: AND . THIS IS HOW BAD IT IS .:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: I . WAS ASKED. TO APOLOGIZE. FOR SAYING . COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME YOUR . NAME.:bangbang: AND SHE DID NOT HAVE A NAME TAG ON. :skull_and_crossbones: AND I SAID SURE . I WILL . APOLOGIZE. AND THEN. THE . BLACK .WOMEN. :bangbang: WOULD NOT .Z COME GET. HER. APOLOGIES :bangbang: I HAVE NEVER. BEEN CALLED A RACIST. TILL LAST MONTH . . AND I HAVE BEEN . GOING TO THAT PLACE. FOR 17. YEARS :bangbang::bangbang: I. AM NOW . DEFINITELY. NOT.:bangbang: :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::feather::feather::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::bangbang::bangbang::fire::fire::fire::bangbang:THIS IS A VERY COMPLETE SENTENCE . This is a complete sentence .! This is a complete sentence this is a complete sentence

1 Like