What the?

Does this sound familiar? History repeating it self.

10 Likes

I understand brother, I gave 24 years of my life in defense of our flag, our Constitution and this thing we hold dear. I retired in 09. My wife of now 30 years baked me a cake when I was finally home as long as I was gone. It was 2016 and I never knew she kept count day for day. That was tough for me. I agree that these animals need to be put in cages but I fear if it is done from one side when the winds of change that always happen occur that the retribution will be even more severe. Unfortunately the greatest part of out society disdains confrontation and will seek to avoid it, those of use that recognize it seek to find the “right time” to react. The president has limitations on the power of his office and as much as we would like to see him “Drop the hammer” it is often a benefit not to. I’m not sure what the next 3 months will hold but it will be interesting to take part in it.

Cheers,

Craig6

8 Likes

If he goes to far they will tar him with it and he will loose the election. He is trying to walk a fine line and make the libs running those city’s do their job and the clean up. And then the blame. Just be ready to defend you and yours.

6 Likes

If that what it takes I’ll be there…Tim

1 Like

Tim, calm down, eat a snickers brother. If he were to sign the insurgents act, that would pretty well end his bid for a second term. That would be all the left would need to drive the final nail in his political coffin.

I know it’s aggravating, but we need to take a step back for a moment and truthfully take in all the Intel.

4 Likes

When the local sheriffs start warning the general public to arm up, I don’t think there are enough Snickers to go around! You definitely have to understand the anxiety. The media blackouts are, for lack of a better word, keeping us in the dark.

2 Likes

At this time, I wish Trump were the dictator / fascist / authoritarian that they were accusing him of.

However, by not showing his hand, Trump is letting the world know who the real enemies are.

He sends feds when necessary and backs down when not needed.
State governors and mayors have a lot of explaining to do, not Trump.

12 Likes

The act of sending in active duty military by the POTUS is something history will never forget and the Republican Party will pay for for decades. As it stands there are millions more gun owners than there was in January. If they vote to keep them that will weaken Democrats all across America. Right now governors and mayors are shooting themselves in the foot. Stepping back and watching is exactly what President Trump should be doing politically.

6 Likes

That’s exactly WHY you shouldn’t depend on the MSM. Go to trust worthy citizen journalists, the MSM tells you A STORY, not THE STORY. If the citizen journalist can link ALL the sources they got the info from so that you can verify it, that’s how you know their not blowing smoke up a certain hole.

This is EXACTLY what the other side wants, us to panic and HOPEFULLY start a war on our own country. We should NOT, give them one more inch here. These are trying times, no doubt, but we can NOT over react. Because if we do, we will be seen as the ones who started a bloody battle and that will not go over well.

We’ve gotten through many tough times in the short history of our nation. Evil has sprung up many times before and we handled it, but arty many times it cost us much more than we thought. If you believe in God, start asking the lord to help us as I do.

4 Likes

Before all of this started we had Sheriffs and Police Chiefs across the nation refusing to enforce foolish gun control Bill’s. Perhaps we get to a point where they refuse to do nothing about the rioting and lawless zones as their governors, mayors and city councils have demanded. In the end it is the job of LE to take back the streets!

2 Likes

I never thought that I would see this in my lifetime. I believe we are in the “beginning of sorrows.” Not to be pessimistic but I don’t think we will ever see LIFE as it was this time last year.

The 2 opposing forces are growing stronger daily. Folks are choosing sides. Everyday, new stories emerge that foment further division. I don’t think that it’s far-fetched to believe that confrontation is inevitable. Both sides believe they are 100% RIGHT.

This presidential election will be major. If Mr. Trump wins, the losers may experience a new level of TDS. A Biden/Harris win… Their 1ST target will be the 2ND Amendment! This nation could tear itself apart. :loudspeaker::pensive:

5 Likes

And that is the end goal of all this garbage. It is all - from the baseless impeachment debacle all the way through Caronavirus, the destruction of our economy, the riots, and police-free zones - has the purpose of removing Trump from the White House. IF that happens, people like us will find ourselves having to defend ourselves. We need to move now to prepare or later regret the fact that we did not.

5 Likes

Ok foil hat time…
We as a group tend to focus on the 2nd and prioritize it above all else. “As long as we have the means to defend ourselve we can deal with anything else, right?” , that’s how I have always thought, but… not so… not when put in context
Coms… communication…1st amendment!!!
Freedom of the press, right to assemble, freedom of speech…
The 1st isnt there so that anarchist can freely burn the flag and Suzi can talk about her penis… It’s there to ensure the people will have the means to spread and share the truth about happenings, and if and when necessary organize. Think about the times and the context under which the constitution was framed.

Disrupt communications and a vastly superior power can easily become the routed and vanquished. Starting to sound familiar??? The people of this nation ARE the power of this nation, not the federal government or even any one organization or subculture. 1A is there to protect the peoples ability to organize against insurrection and tyrannical forces and it’s largely been usurped.

Today communists and anarchists hide behind race while some have even been emboldened enough to speak openly on prime time.

Yesterday their bastions were the facade of political correctness and the ivory towers of academia, where ‘every opinion matters’ no matter how ridiculous. But dont forget it was the ‘silent majority’ that was fed up with political correctness and who elected Trump because of it.

If I remember right, about 14% of the population is black. Most of them are hard working Americans that respect law and order as much as anyone. The number of communists and anarchists… much, much less. I would guess very low single digits if not fractional. The bigger challenge is the brainwashing of the children that has taken place, but even this isn’t new and has been dealt with in the past. It’s natural to be attracted to ‘free stuff’ when your young and have nothing, but as you mature and begin to earn you realize that you would like to personally benefit from what you produce.

Back to Coms, control Communications at the national level and you take back the narrative. Today’s events then become a failed insurrectionist attempt for the history books… America’s history books. However, today’s primary communications are goggle, Twitter, Facebook, etc and they unabatedly censor when and how they please. Be manipulated by the current narrative and become a part of the nation being further divided. From there it isnt unimaginable that one day there could be blue helmets in the streets (with Huawei communications chips in their equipment).

Establish robust communications at the local and individual levels and you can easily isolate and deal with localized flare ups.

BTW side note: there is no way Biden miraculously jumped dozens of points in the poles simply by sitting in his basement and stuttering, not while the silent majority is still alive. It doesn’t even begin to pass the laugh test. The polling system is being spoofed the same way campaign rally ticket system was. This IS an information war.

Now if you have been patient enough to read this far, I’d like to know how to ensure robust individual communications (i.e. how do you tell people where to meet in Kansas after/if this thread us closed down)??

Closing thought. Now that the feds are staring to enforce the laws at the national level, I’m hopeful that localities will soon follow and this will all remain unnecessary hyperbole.

1 Like

Please remember the intent of the USCCA Community is for everyone to have a place to come together to learn how to best defend themselves and their loved ones.

This topic strays outside the Community numerous times and is closed.

7 Likes