American Society Seems To Be Collapsing

The United States seems to be growing more politically and ideologically divided with each passing day. As we all approach the 2024 Presidential election, I suspect that this social and political divide may become more violent.

Speaking for myself, I’ve been “hunkering down” and limiting my travel outside of my household to the bare minimum, as my concern over random incidences of “road rage” and unexplained acts of extreme violence seem to become more prevalent.

It appears as if Civil War II may be imminent. According to Business Insider, 43% of the American public believe this will happen in the next 10 years.

If a Second American Civil War occurs in the next few years, are there any other preparations that might be considered?

6 Likes

I think it is the nature of a free society. America is the freest society. We have our problems. With resilience we will overcome.

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one! Glad to know others are playing it safe! Thought I was paranoid for a second! I only travel when necessary. Cardio therapy, groceries, mail and rarely to see family 200 miles away.

We prefer they travel to see us. We are pre-elderly. Road trips just aren’t as fun as they used to be. My retirement plans were to drive from coast to coast, from lighthouse to lighthouse.
Biden squashed that when he legalized crime!

8 Likes

We travel. In a less than 1 year timeframe that we are currently within, we will have been to Texas, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Tennessee, Japan, Las Vegas, Arizona, Iowa, and Barcelona. My parents just got back from the USVI which is probably their fouth international trip in the last year.

5 Likes

I think it’s the BEST action in today’s World to LIVE!
(sort of a thumb in Evil’s eye kind of thing)
A lot of the people I talk to (some here) and others I listen to
say the best course of action is to Prep, be ready for different scenario’s
of what ‘could happen’. (Everything from Natural events to man made)
The major problem I foresee is certain factions WANT US TO Act FIRST !
And once again I say my opinion only. They also get the chance and the ability to REACT !
(Violently) They would then able to say SEE! I told you ‘They’ were Violent,
unstable, Insurrectionists etc. Then all sorts of things—Martial Law, National Guard,
Our own Military, Lock downs , Internments camps yadda yadda could be implemented
If you think now is crazy just wait and see some people get pissed off enough make that decision
and our whole World would forever change. And life as we knew it would be over.
Certain people are salivating at this prospect. Egging people on. The media is in fully invested in
lock step w/ this hope. They want blood in the streets (our blood), They want OUR GUNS!
They get that and it’s 1940 all over again. Buh Bye America. Hello Amerakanski republic of.
So, If anyone plans a little ‘what if Prep’, that’s just smart. You make the list in your head…
Enough is said here and other sites I could rattle off a list for: Go bags, Vehicle, Home Defense
Bug out bags (there’s a difference) etc. Lots of bottled water, or filtration systems because you
can live without food for a while but the body NEEDS WATER. In times of stress LOT’S of water.
As for Alberts topic I believe that we really should not speak of ‘Civil War’. Most people I care for
listen to NEVER say it. That is a TRIGGER for the Left. It’s also Bullsh**. Who are we going to WAR with?
and WHY? Think on this a bit before answering…
Civil War denotes connotations of Brother against brother, Fighting in the streets, Anarchy. Societal
Collapse. Once again Why? I don’t see it. I see UNREST and Invasions yes…
If anything I see enough citizens and Politicians have had enough and there is a regime change.
YES, If that happened there would be violence and blood shed (of that I have no doubt) but I don’t see it as house to house, Brother against brother. I see it as Localized House cleaning of Corrupt and evil people (possibly involving a sh** ton of Rope, a strategic lamppost or (10) )! And new elections to fill the vacancies. If anything is to happen THAT would be my hope. A Strategic strike, not carpet bombing.
The ‘In your Face’ Problem is the (12-14) Million Insurgents that have walked, swam, flew, crossed our Borders and beaches ILLEGALLY to get here for extremely Nefarious reasons.
There are 350Million Citizens of the United States of America and in circulation today over 400 MILLION Guns. OK, I admit a lot of both figures are NOT Gunners. BUT if push came to shove and barricaded inside their apartments/Homes/Businesses the hoards of ‘unruly migrants’ and Islamic/South of the Border foot soldiers will run into a hailstorm of Lead! I’m not sure of the Militaries Numbers these days
(you just can’t trust 'gov for anything today and their numbers of the Armed forces is probably not what they say it is. Nonetheless it would be a serious blow to any Invaders Hostile takeover (unless .gov was in on it) and they really are, They ALLOWED this Invasion to happen, maybe even armed the lot of them, There is a Boatload of missing Hardware–where did it all go? BILLIONS of dollars in Weapons Gone Ftttt!
The ‘Hydra’s heads’ will have to go first
That’s a fact
Then the cleansing of OUR Country can begin. But Civil War makes for great headlines and it makes
a crap-Ton of FEAR! These evil people Bank on fear, they get off on it. You SCARE a Child almost to death and their Adrenochrome (Taken from their little spines!) is more potent to drink! Evil Bastards! Another Question for you to Ponder—Look at the Hoards of ‘Migrants’ once they cross or are heading to Sanctuary Cities…Where are the CHILDREN? I can’t locate any! They disappear, There are some…but not when I see them gathering before the cross the border (there are TONS of children) They are UNDOCUMENTED right? We have zero idea of their TRUE numbers, But all I see in the Media is Adult Military age males, and Women of all ages with their hands out! NO CHILDREN! There’s never a picture of a kid in the shelters, Migrant Corrals (If they manage to catch any) No pictures of kids on the streets amirite? Zip, None… They’ve already disappeared. THIS is why a lot of this is happening. If you don’t believe Epstein island and Tunnels EVERYWHERE spiriting away Innocents then all this sounds like BS to you I am sorry for wasting your time. If you didn’t see Jim Cavizel’s Sounds of Freedom I feel sorry for you once again . As Horrific and Heart wrenching as it was to see, It explained a lot. The pictures of these people Politicians, Actors (Top Tiers all) Performers w/ little children/Babies is Disgusting! THIS is why a lot of this is going unnoticed.
Hitler had No problem KILLING Children, If you exterminate an entire Race of people you take out the children also so they can’t extend the Bloodline. His original plan (if he succeeded) was a Jew less World.

Some have said the WEF is just this kind of organization but they don’t do this or that they don’t have the power, Yeah well I can! Look who is running it! A NAZI ! Look to Ukraine… Listen to Putin, He just told us ! But it will fall on deaf ears if they listen to the Lefts Media.

Sorry, This has to be said
You don’t believe me I wasted your time. Mea Culpa
If (1) person ‘GETS IT!’ it was worth it!

Where We Go 1 We Go All
Stay Frosty Folks
No Easy days Ahead

9 Likes

IMG_1084

8 Likes

I hope you are wrong, but fear you are right. I suppose we will find out in November. No matter which octogenarian wins, the losing octogenarian will claim that the election was stolen, and that stolen election gives his supporters the moral authority to kill other Americans. Just as the Capitol police were attacked by the Jan 6 mob, police in America will be primary casualties in the opening salvos of a civil war. Good time not to be a cop.

I recently read Edward Watts’ book Mortal Republic: How Rome Fell into Tyranny (2018) which is a political history of the Roman republic. Watts posits that the Roman republic devolved into a series of dictatorial tyrants when the Roman political world started resorting to violence to settle political scores and determine who became (and remained) emperor.

Who would prevail in a civil war is unknown, but revolutions in the last 100 years have produced Lenins, Maos, Castos, Putins, and Lamumbas more often than the likes of Jeffersons and Washingtons. Revolutionaries want their tyrant in power, not the people. An American civil war would likely be the same.

Individual preparations depend on how paranoid you are. Certainly, living in a city is not a good idea, so if you have the resources and live in a city, you should consider moving to a rural area where you are away from conflict areas and can develop a means of self-sufficiency. In a full-blown civil war, currency collapse is likely, the electric grid would iffy, as would be basic public utility services like internet, phone/cell communications service, gas and municipally provided water and sewer.

4 Likes

I feel the same way. Just differently.

2 Likes

I think a terrorist attack from within our own borders (or what’s left of them) will take place before it comes to a civil war. With the millions of illegals now within our borders, most of unknown whereabouts and their activities, I feel it is bound to happen.

8 Likes

That’s rich! The Capitol Police were not “attacked” by any mob on January 6th. They were ushered into the building and led by the nose by more than 200 FBI assets. Then they were hunted down by the same FBI and thrown in jails WITHOUT due process and WITHOUT bail. Making matters even worse, the same media outlets you obviously get the “news” from extensively edited the video footage of the event at the behest of the .gov.
While I am on this rant, your calling out of the tyrants you mentioned makes me question your sanity.
While I am not an expert on the beginnings of Lenin or Mao, it is widely known that Castro, Zelinski and hundreds like them were trained, armed and funded by our own CIA, with the full support of the DC bunch.
As far as Putin goes, everything he does is for his country.

11 Likes

A sane voice and a hard truth. :thinking:

3 Likes

You are not the only one for sure. The group I plan to be with if/when TEOTWAWKI comes we spent 3 hours on the phone discussing modifications to our plan, plus other assorted details. It’s gotten ominous.

Gun Controllers and Democratic Cities have chunked my retirement plans completely.

10 Likes

The US has gotten as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah! When the church allowed the liberals to take Prayer and The Pledge of Allegiance out of schools!! The Ten Commandments out of local and federal buildings!!! We just turn our nation over to the evil in this world! The only fight, should that of the chuch, taking our Nation BACK!!! Besides multiple states have to secede from the union, to begin a civil war!!!

7 Likes

That’s an understatement, but there are no other words!

My plan has remained the same… My sixth sense tells me clean, lube, lock, load and keep calm.
Wait for the first volley, exhale and make sure each round counts!

10 Likes

Without a DOUBT !! the only question is WHEN ??

3 Likes

Yes Sir Ted,
But look on the Bright side
We now haven’t had the standard of putting up a picture of a President (who is totally corrupt and morally bankrupt) since Clit-on! In the good old days we were proud of our politicians. Revered JFK, Roosevelt.
I just would go POSTAL if I had to look at these sh**heads faces all day long at work and home.

Bring back the (09) Commandments—leaving out 'Thou shall not kill 'until after we drain the swamp! :rofl:

5 Likes

I agree we need to drain the swamp Don 102 is right.

4 Likes

I have a great idea. How about we all get a life and stop listening to the media. Only because this isn’t media

3 Likes

We are trying to do just that Robert
But we have to be ALIVE and stay Informed
to have that life
We took the TV out of the Living Room (10) years ago
haven’t watched the Main Stream Mafia since then
Barely look at the Internet news (But I have to know what the enemy is up to) :rofl:
I get enough news from you guys (and that scares me sometimes! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

On day one, we are going Dictator, on the swamp!!! Drain baby Drain!!!

4 Likes