What new gun are you getting?

Would like to get a S&W E-Series 1911 Commander with Stainless Slide. Stim check would just about cover it. I still have several pistols that haven’t completed break in so buying another at this point isn’t in the cards. Besides, I’m saving up for a new BMW to replace my 2005 Honda that has 140,000 miles.

I buy guns to fill needs. So only thing left I think I need is a .50 calibre Anti Material rifle. Now I saw a Kimber .45 that got me pretty close to buying but that’s a hard one to sell when you have 5 .45’s already.

Finally saw some 38 rounds come into stock on-line. Hornady XTP, so I jumped on them. Now I need a wheelgun for them…just ordered a S&W 638. Hair over $600 for 3 boxes and the firearm. Had been on the fence for hammerless for many years then yesterday someone here posted a vid of some dude shooting out the pockets of a bunch of jackets from goodwill. I figured is was a sign.

1 Like

I am interested in the Kel Tec PMR30. I’m researching it now & I’m liking what I’m seeing & hearing so far.

:v:t5:

An IWI Tavor TS12 (overall 28" length) semiautomatic, gas piston 12 gauge bullpup tactical shotgun with 12 (3") or 15 (2.75") shells in the 3 mags (+1).

Got another 1911.A Taurus for $500. Check the reviews. It’s a tank & shoots everything

2 Likes

in honor of my president Donald Trump, i bought a 45cal Trump engraved gun that will be a show case gun, never to shoot. no, didn;t use stimulus check!

1 Like

Yeah it seems Glock has the universal magazine fit. Glock 20 was my choice years ago