What new gun are you getting?

What gun will you be getting? I plan on getting a Glock 19! Wish well!

3 Likes

THERE IS ALL READY A TOPIC JUST LIKE THIS…Choosing your next gun?

3 Likes

Glock 19 MOS. I can’t wait. Going to get it tomorrow and have the optic put on it also

3 Likes

I think I should avoid “if you could only take one handgun and one long gun…” threads. :wink:

I’m not a Glock fanboy but looking at PCCs that use their magazines is slowly winning me over.

2 Likes

AR-45 with either a 16 or 10 inch barrel. It is on the list of items to get.

2 Likes

This “Heros” Act has some going out & bail out some conpanies! PLEASE READ to see what OUR tax money will be wasted on! Pelosi is introducing a new $2 Trillion, 2100 page Covid bill. NO TIME TO READ! Vote is tonight! Help oppose: http://heritageaction.co/Pelosim. Go and PLEASE read where our tax money is wasted!

1 Like

OH YEA! Call you Representatives and Senators & tell them to Oppose piglosi’s “Heroes” Act!

1 Like

I’m sorry that’s a msg I got from Heritage Action yesterday & I copied and pasted it here.

A CZ 457. I coach 4H rifles, and will use this as my “control group” to see what the kiddos are capable of with a rifle I set up, and furnish the Ammo for.

1 Like

I know that this is about new guns, but if you run up on an old 22 cal. Remington 550 no other numbers, it comes in -1 and -2 also. I do not know about them. I have been shooting my 550 for around 50 years with a 6x12 scope set up for golf balls at 100 yards. BUY IT!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a Marlin 1895…

2 Likes

Did you make your purchase yet?

I just bought a Sig P320 RX Compact. I wanted something for home defense and also be able to carry if I decide to do so.

@OSUONE. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

Thank you.

1 Like

I would like an AR-15 platform chambered in .50. But I am seriously considering a .357 revolver and rifle, I am not feeling great about the election and if the Democrats get a super majority, that’s going to be bad for the 2A.

1 Like

I got the sig p365 and love it
Looking for a p938 and a Springfield hellcat with red dot optic

1 Like

I put a Springfield XDM 10mm on lay away with extra magazines. So hopefully soon!

1 Like

Been looking at an M249S…It will result in a divorce so…WIN…WIN.

3 Likes

I saw one last week at my local gun store, $2,465.00

1 Like