What is your favorite weekend concealed carry outfit?

Jeans and a long T-shirt. Cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Dress slacks with a jacket. Leggings with a hoodie. Concealed carry outfits come in all shapes and sizes. “Gray Man” can be anything if you blend in with your surroundings.

What is your favorite weekend concealed carry outfit? Does it have a USCCA logo somewhere?

Be sure to visit the USCCA Store to see all of the new USCCA branded apparel!

7 Likes

Sure does (:slight_smile:

My weekend shirt is usually 99.999% USCCA!

That 00.001% is when was lazy and didn’t do my laundry :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

6 Likes

Shorts long t shirt and my cummerbund belt stretches under my shirt and offers some back support also perfect for my g27

4 Likes

I like wearing my cargo shorts so I can have pockets, a nice baggy T-shirt, born to protect ball cap and my running sneakers either Nike or Adidas. I will take my daily EDC M&P Shield 9mm 2.0 in an IWB holster with a spare magazine, my Kershaw Emerson knife with the USCCA logo on it, flashlight and a tactical pen. I will pray for god to keep me safe and guide me, and then and only then I’m out.

5 Likes

Blue robe this morning, carry belt, sigp226 (not concealed), boonie hat, sunglasses, flip flops, headed out to the county road get my morning paper. (gotta give the natives something to talk about!) Later this morning will head to town to get some push gas for the mower, kaki shorts, some type of patriotic tee shirt, ball hat, safety sun glasses, and EDC. I think today will be open carry, as mowing.

EDITED!!! Got 2 honks and waves from the passerby’s while trekking to get the morning paper! But wait…please dont tell the mrs…

5 Likes

Jeans and a t-shirt…once this heat ends.

3 Likes

Same as every day - 511 slacks, Columbia PFG shirt, black New Balance shoes.

4 Likes

Being new to CCW, I’m still working on building up my repertoire of clothing for EDC. Several pairs of cargo shorts and couple of XL shirts for the moment, but keeping an eye out for Polo type shirts that aren’t too expensive.

Is there a company that caters to EDC people, whereas their clothing is designed for that purpose? That would be awesome if that exists.

3 Likes

Cargo shorts, t-shirt, hat, and flip flops when it’s hot.
Jeans, polo, hat, and boots when it’s less hot…occasionally the trusty flannel shirt if it’s “cold”.

2 Likes

5 Likes

What is this “weekend” of which you speak? I recall such events, from the before-times…

7 Likes

Jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt (if temps allow), and hiking boots. No logos, but there is a new USCCA hat that will likely become my “gunshow hat” when they allow guns shows around here again.

3 Likes

Khaki shorts, Tommy Hilfiger Tee and then an unbuttoned Tommy Hilfiger (same color over it. That way I can cover all my EDC and fit in.

Hawaiian shirts are starting to get buzz about being the Preferred shirt of CC

4 Likes

Usually cargo shorts/pants, 2A t-shirt and a polo shirt over…I checked the store and see my size now in stock on more than a few items, time to go shopping, that USCCA Gadson Flag tee is sharp! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Being retired weekends are endless so for me unless I’m teaching a class (jeans & instructor shirt) it’s cargo shorts and fishing shirts. Hank’s belt, leather OWB holster and most of the time my Sig 938.

3 Likes

Summer. Must wear shorts.
Used to wear M size shirts, I now wear L so I won’t have to worry about printing. I prefer dark color.

3 Likes

Sandals, cargo shorts, a t-shirt tucked, and a t-shirt to go over my concealed carry (they are super lightweight)

3 Likes

download

I just don’t get the opportunity to use this picture much, but since you asked about attire?!

13 Likes

Depends on what I am doing. The girlfriend said for me not to ruin a good t-shirt.

3 Likes

T-shirt and shorts, with a polyester/spandex base layer shirt under the t-shirt. My two primary EDC’s conceal nicely inside my AIWB holsters.

3 Likes