What is your favorite weekend concealed carry outfit?

Hardly wait for texaseskimo to give his rendition…he once said he has a large wardrobe, and coordinates color combos, etc!!!

3 Likes

let the breezes blow thru the treezes!!! and please dont tell my mrs…

2 Likes

Good one my friend have a blessed day.

1 Like

Cargo shorts and Tshirt when warm, jeans and tshirt when it’s cool. Add an unbuttoned flannel type when it’s “chilly.” Some of the shirts are USCCA, my 2 favorite hats are Ruger hat, and a new😁 USCCA Kryptec camo hat. My belt is a NexBelt, with the ISCCA buckle.

2 Likes

P938 is my EDC as well, but a Taurus G2 is in my sling bag as well (When I’m at work). I own the company and allow my employees to carry, although only I and one other do it. For me it’s cargo pants, loose untucked shirt, and the P938 in a Wrights Leather Pancake Holster.

2 Likes

Retired so, always boxer briefs, undershirt, cotton socks, jeans. Summer; sport shirt untucked. Winter; long sleeve henley, 3/4 zip polar fleece or sweatshirt.

2 Likes

5.11 Taclite pants (plenty of pockets), Hawaiian shirts, ball cap with interchangeable patches (normally Submarine Dolphins), obligatory sunglasses. Usually run plenty of errands after range time, so I never look out of place, totally blend (gray man). I look more out of place on the range!
Actually don’t look any different than any other day. I’m so comfortable in what I wear, that I could get through an airport or a court house with out a second look, barring metal detectors! Disclaimer: I don’t recommend testing airports or court houses. However, if you feel comfortable enough, the “stupid signs” that don’t allow carry don’t phase me in the least.
FYI, if it was a free country, and I was 40 years younger, and a 5th degree black belt, I’d wear every USCCA, NRA, NineLine, apparel, etc everywhere. I just don’t feel like getting shot for expressing freedom! Nor do I want to have to defend myself against an ignorant! All that apparel is worn in the privacy of my home!

2 Likes

What is your favorite weekend concealed carry outfit?
Blue jeans and a flannel shirt and sometimes a t-shirt, but lately a button down shirt. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Jeans, T-shirt, USCCA hat. Wait, that’s my favorite way to dress everyday. Now that the cooler air has arrived, add an unbuttoned flannel over the T-shirt in the mornings. Why yes, I am a redneck.

2 Likes

It brings me sorrow at the truth of this. I am the same way.

4 Likes