What is your favorite carry pistol?

I switch between a S/W Shield and a XD 9 Sub Compact.

1 Like

I carry a Security 9. I love it. Been carrying it for about 3 months.

1 Like

Sig P229 in 357 sig with xs big dot sights.

3 Likes

@Pumpkin Do you practice a lot with the 357 Sig?
I do when I plan to start carrying mine. Mine is in a Glock.
Theyā€™re lots of fun at the range. I have my own pistol range, so I can set up fun messy things like water jugs and drink jugs.
Spinners are fun with 357 Sig.

2 Likes

Glock 27 gen 4 in 40 sw. Gotta hold her tight

1 Like

I am still waiting for my CWP to introduce it to my M&P Shield in .40 S&W. It should be in my mailbox sometime in the next 45 business days. In the mean time, Iā€™ll keep on dry-firing, practicing draw from concealment, & having fun with it at the range.

2 Likes

When the ā€œguns kill peopleā€ thing started, I freaked out and gave my guns away. I didnā€™t want mine to kill me in my sleep. However, if I had guns, I think my favorite one to carry would be an M&P 9 M2.0ā€¦

1 Like

Welcome to the family! Good choice with the shieldšŸ‘

1 Like

Thank you @Levi2

2 Likes

@Mlman Congratulations. While you are on hold waiting for your CWP, take the opportunity to wear your holster around the house. If you want to carry your Shield in the holster, just be careful not to forget to remove it before you leave home.
This will get you a little more comfortable with the holster so that you wonā€™t be shifting or adjusting it.
Welcome aboard. Youā€™ll like it here.

1 Like

I carried this one today just to make my FFL buddy mad.
Not really, but he does regret selling it to me. It was his personal carry, and he is crazy about it. He told my son today that I had caught him in a weak moment.
Itā€™s an ā€œoldā€ S&W 6906. Itā€™s polished.

3 Likes

My EDC is the SCCY CPX-2 talk about a fantastic gun on a budget for under $300 this 9mm will eat anything and have yet to have it fail. Very accurate and the best part is this, ANYTHING goes wrong with it a piece breaks magazine isnā€™t working right they will replace that piece for FREE and if they cant fix your gun they will just replace the entire firearm for FREE. Life time warrenty. I love my glock 23 donā€™t get me wrong lol but for an EDC sccy is a really good gun!
-Chris

imagesGTIY15DU

1 Like

I would have to say my glock 43 with a plus one or plus two on the mags. Great gun and very easy to conceal.

1 Like

my daily is a Sig P365. Just purchased a Sig P365XL w/Romeo Zero optics, that I will be alternately carrying with my other 365.

2 Likes

Thank you @Bugleboy. I will continue to wear it around the house, and practice drawing from conceal as well.

1 Like

Glock 26 9mm. Glock 30 sf 45 caliber. Shoots well easy to clean. The only handguns Iā€™ve ever owned. Still have an interest in a Kimber ll 45 cal because of the trigger action.

1 Like

Kimber ultra crimson carry II, 3 inch barrel chambered in 45 ACP, this is the only pistol I carry.

1 Like

My favorite carry pistol is 1911 in any caliber, double-stack if possible.

Larry

1 Like

S&W Centennial.

2 Likes

Kimber Ultra Raptor II, 3ā€ bbl, .45 acp, permanently attached to my hip.

1 Like