What is your EDC belt?

My EDC belt is the Kore Essentials Ratcheting Belt. It really comes in handy when I am carrying appendix and I eat a lot. I can let it out and be fat and happy.

2 Likes

NexBelt for me. Comfortable for all the abuses I put my stuff through. It handle my EDC with no problems. It handles my hunting rig, with no problems. Riding in the truck for 6 hours. Or working a 10 hour shift. Or even mowing the lawn.

2 Likes

Just curious ā€¦ how so? Thanks.

@Paul008 After wearing the belt for 6 months or so, it slowly became very flexible, and no longer supports my gun like it used to. I have several leather belts that have done the same, were great for 6 months or so, then no longer stiff.

2 Likes

Hanks belts

4 Likes

Interesting ā€¦ Iā€™ve had mine for a year now and itā€™s holding up well ā€¦ granted, I have 30 ounces in an IWB with not much weight on the belt.

1 Like

Groovelife belt. Strange name but they are really a quality product. Not for the heavy OWB hip carry guns but they work well IWB and have a bit of stretch that make for a more comfy fit. The magnetic latch is amazing. Super easy on/off but very secure.

1 Like

KORE. Look no further.

1 Like

i have/use a HANKS belt that doesnā€™t sag or do anything annoying; holds my gun and holster securely and I like it.; plus itā€™s warranty is hard to beat

2 Likes

Which Kore belt do you have? I got one of their nylon ones, it is OK, but not really up to carrying what I want it to comfortably.

@Fred_G , sorry for jumping into conversationā€¦

Iā€™ve been using KORE for 3 years.
NYLON, which is their TACTICAL BELT is the strongest belt on the market. It can handle 2 handguns, 4 magazine carriers, knife, medical kit and pouch for spare ammo or magsā€¦ and the pants of course as well. This belt remains intact all the time.
Iā€™m not happy with their TOP GRAIN LEATHER BELTs - these are more flexible and good for EDC (one handgun and one mag carrier) but the leather (synthetic) crumbles and falls off in buckle area after few months.
KORE has also BUFFALO LEATHER BELT and this one may be interesting, however Iā€™ve never tried it.

For AIWB carrying people, Iā€™d suggest X7 buckle. Small enough to not interact with drawing process.

1 Like

@Jerzees Hmm, I have the nylon, ā€œtacticalā€ if I am not mistaken. It does not work very well for me with a Glock, extra mag and a couple of other things.

I DO like the adjustment though, it is very nice to be able to adjust it ā€˜on the flyā€™ so to speak. Donā€™t get me wrong, it is not a bad belt, just not as good as a new leather belt. Leather does not last long for me.

I guess I am hell on beltsā€¦

1 Like

Every person is different.
Iā€™d like to be able to use their leather belt for my business formal outfit. Unfortunately the quality is not so great Iā€™d expect. I may look into other options then.
But their TACTICAL belt is awesome. Iā€™m using the same belt for my everyday casual outfit and all the classes. This belt is just indestructible. Very comfortable and it doesnā€™t change its shape at all.

The most important for me is that the holster stays in place whenever Iā€™m pushing handgun down or drawing it out. Otherwise it would be the first step to disaster. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I have the nylon one, and love it. I love the adjustability (especially after a big meal).

1 Like

Wow, thanks for flagging this.

Looks like the defense is working hard to ruin my credibility or something.

:thinking:
Actually looks like only single statement was related to OPā€¦

There is nothing that has been done to ā€œruin your credibility or somethingā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

IIRC, @Randall318 was having issues with someone accessing his online accounts.

1 Like

Yeah, they were discussing court stuff on that post.

None of it was case related and matter of fact made no sense at all other than legal terms.

If you remember, I said the first statement regarding my Wal-Mart belt.

This is nothing in comparison to what the defense has done to a friend I know. And I pray no one ever endures such crimes while intending to find justice.

If any of you are interested in law, refer to cases where the complaint is the tort, intentional infliction of emotional distress.

I believe many times plaintiffs donā€™t truly focus on all the elements of this claim nor do they endure such distress as Iā€™ve seen with my friends case.

1 Like