What is your EDC belt?

I have to say, the Kore belt impressed me tonight. I loaded it up with WAY more than I conceal carry, and it was pretty comfortable. I do love the ability to loosen and tighten the belt.

I wish they made a 2" or 2 1/4" belt.

1 Like

:+1:
You see…we told you… :rofl:

1 Like

Jerzy, I also use the Kore essentials gun belt. It is just as you describe. I’m glad I purchased it for EDC.

1 Like

Just bought a Hank’s Belts Montana Bison. This is the stiffest and thickest belt I’ve owned, and it’s going to take some time to break in. Sure holds my OWB securely, though.

3 Likes

I use a belt from Fox Creek Leather. Excellent quality

I have the Kore and Hanks. I highly recommend Both. I lean twards the Kore because I really like the ratcheting buckle. I can tighten it when I stand up or if I feel I’m printing a little too much, and I can obscurely loosen it if I’ll be sitting for awhile or eating.

They’re both holding up well after a year. The Hanks one I think will last forever. I expect the Kore to last at least a few years.

3 Likes

Tactical nylon should be good for few years.
I’ve just ordered another one with different color.

1 Like

Versacarry made from water buffalo, I think. Very well-made belt.

1 Like

When iwb I don’t use a belt. Do y’all?

:thinking: :grimacing: …so… how the holster keeps in place?

1 Like

There’s a more fundamental question here about what’s kept in place, but I won’t put that image into people’s heads. :roll_eyes:

My pants…

1 Like

If it works… :+1:

What kind of clips do you use? Some clips are designed to work without a belt, I use a pair of clips like this, but if I carried that way by drawers would be bellow my knees :joy:.

1 Like

I received a new Milt Sparks model 1B belt in Natural Tan, with white stitching, on September 24, 2021. It costs a bit more than the quick-ship Beltman belt in black I purchased last month. Both belts exhibit excellent workmanship, attention to detail and appearance. It is noted that the belt from Beltman is made of bull hide and the Milt Sparks belt is made from cowhide. Should mention that the Milt Sparks belts come pre-curved which aids comfort from day one. The down side is that I carry OWB with an untucked shirt which means I’m the only one who knows what a great belt I’m wearing. Sort of like wearing a Countess Mara necktie under the vest of a three-piece suit.

Wps supreme carry belt. First “carry” belt, definitely does the job with the weight of edc

I have recently acquired a KORE Essentials X7 Black Leather belt and have carried for a couple of weeks with it. I’m sold on that belt. Very sturdy and stiff. I carry AIWB and can conceal using just a tee shirt un-tucked or an un-tucked button up with no problems, no printing, no worries.

Stay safe out there.

1 Like

Daltech Force Bull hide leather belt. Thick but will last forever

I used a Bigfoot gun belt for a long time, but it is a little too thick and won’t work well with some holsters. I’ve recently started using Nexbelt EDC belts, and I’m sold. They easily support the weight of a full sized handgun, and the ¼” ratchet adjustments are fantastic. Nexbelt will be my gun belt for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Since I have started using the Klinger sticky holsters that do not clip to anything, I use any belt I want. If I decide to carry with another IWB or OWB holster I use a nylon tactical belt that is fairly rigid & much less expensive than a leather gun belt. I have some nice western wear belts but I never clip a holster to them, I have to say, the Klinger holsters are the most comfortable one of all my MANY, MANY holsters & that’s pretty much all I use unless I have on gym shorts. Then I use an Uncle Mike’s pocket holster & my Ruger LC9s.