What is your EDC belt?

What is your EDC belt?

There is a lot of discussion about EDC guns, ammo and holsters.

What is the belt you use to support all that and maybe more?

I use a belt made by Milt Sparks. Great kit.

2 Likes

I have a Veracarry and a Daltech with the steel core. My shorts stand up on their own. No sag or bend even with a 1911 on them

3 Likes

KORE Essentials Tactical Gun Belt

• sturdy
  • ratchet buckle
  • adjustable size
  • handles everything I put on it
8 Likes

Any belt that matches my pants and shoes.

6 Likes

Old leather black belt… I think it’s a dickies

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I used a Hank’s Gunfighter belt for years before I started carrying, but by the time I did, it had already started to stretch and soften. I don’t use it when carrying on the belt.

I use a Galco and Emissary belt occasionally. I used the Kore leather Gun Belt most days for almost 3 years before the stretching was significant. I’m currently trying their nylon version to see if it gives me a few more years.

I am fairly active when carrying, so I don’t know if my belts would keep their shape longer if I didn’t use them in more labor intense duties. I like the Kore because it’s easy to make minor adjustments depending on the activity or change of EDC items. I would wear the Emissary more often if I was rougher on the belt.

1 Like

Work n Sport

1 Like

HANKS BELT.I love it!!!

3 Likes

Usually a thick double stitched leather belt, sometimes a Kore belt (not thrilled with it). Working on getting this one setup for when I carry more than a gun and extra mag: Classic Duty Belt Page 1 of 1 - Safe Life Defense

Looking into getting another leather belt, heard good about Hanks and A Better Belt.

Purchased a Wrangler leather belt years & years ago at Walmart. Changed the buckle to a metal eagle, tried to look for a new one a month ago but could only find cheap fake leather. Purchased a heavy leather gun belt to wear during winter for a larger firearm so still looking. The eagle stays.

NEX Belt finally broke down and bought 2. Love it. :+1:
Plus you get a discount from USCCA.

They advertise in Concealed Carry Magazine. Great product, great customer service … I had email correspondence with them to confirm correct sizing and they personally sent me an email to follow up to ensure I was satisfied and if I had any questions after the purchase. Needles to say, exchange and their advise got me the correct size right out of the gate.

1 Like

I have a Beltman belt in my pile of belts that no longer work.

Kore Essentials in both leather and tactical nylon. Love the 1/4 adjustment ability throughout the day especially when driving. Can use leathers as a dress belt when needed for work and the nylons work great with shorts & jeans. The 2belt bundle is great way to try both versions affordably.

2 Likes

5.11 double thick nylon reversible black/kaki. Indestructible and infinitely adjustable slide buckle. Will outlive me…

1 Like

I used the Magpul Tejas for a long time and really liked it! I recently switched to the “Appendix Carry Gun Belt” that Warrior Poet Society did in collaboration with Nexbelt and it has been great so far as well!

1 Like

Looks like ratcheting system has become standard, which is great.
More manufacturers, better choice and hopefully lower price soon.

2 Likes

I have tried a few in my time of carrying, and I have come to like my Blue Alpha Gear “Low Profile” belt. I really like the velcro on it and it is very rigid. So far it is holding up better than the NexBelt that I used previously and it’s extremely lightweight.