What hobbies do you have outside of firearms/self-defense?

Comic books. I have almost 8000 comic books. That also includes all the hardcover, trades, original graphic novels I have that’s my book casing.

9 Likes

apple wood from the farm pen and pencil set. then I had to make a holder for them so I grabbed a bigger piece of apple wood.

10 Likes

Bladesmith and blacksmith. This is something I thoroughly enjoy, and get a little better at with each knife I make.

9 Likes

A knife I made for my grandson’s 11th birthday.

10 Likes

Zee I would pay money to see a belly dancing exhibition. Woo Hoo !!!

2 Likes

Outside of guns I am trying hard to learn to play the bass guitar. :sunglasses:

3 Likes
  1. This isn’t me.
  2. You said “a” belly dancing exhibition.
  3. I’ll send you my address. I take cash or check.
6 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that people listened in when I was talking to Zee. Ok - send the address you got me. :crazy_face: That was not pretty !!

2 Likes

@Mike_T @Aaron25 ok, here you go. There’s a pandemic happening … I know the world MUST be coming to an end because I actually uploaded a video of me performing … I’ve been threatening to do that forEVer.
The quality is REALLY bad (copy of a copy of a copy) but you’ll get the idea.
This is from some time in the late 1980s I think. BTW “Aziza Sa’id” is my professional performance name. It’s where the “Zee” comes from.

I’ve got that set to private, so you have to have the link to view it (it doesn’t come up in searches). If you have any trouble viewing it, let me know and I"ll change the privacy setting.

@Dawn @TexasEskimo @Spence @David38 @Zavier_D @Kiest @Lacy @Sully_LST @RocketPak @45IPAC @Randall318 … here you go.

11 Likes

@BJP nice pen and pencil set. I don’t get to turn very often anymore. Here is a picture of the last pen I turned. Black walnut sapwood with the bottom half having a knot in it. Used a CA finish on it.

8 Likes

@Zee I watched your performance. It was great… I simply fantasized that you had a Glock in each hand. Grrrrr… :innocent::rofl:

2 Likes

Alright Zee that was really good. That has to take a lot of practice.
I said I would pay money - send me where to send the money and how much please…

2 Likes

Black walnut holder and deer antler

8 Likes

@James and @Kelsey !! Check out @Zee!!

5 Likes

My hobbies are home improvements of all sorts: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, etc.; holster making (leather and kydex), bladesmithing, auto mechanic, sewing machine repair and numerous other activities.

5 Likes

we did a photoshoot with my dance troupe, in costume, with firearms :smiley: some pretty awesome shots there :wink:

5 Likes

You used live ammo? :flushed:

3 Likes

Ha! that’s funny :laughing:
No, it was just photos, we weren’t actually shooting. Because you really don’t want to be catching hot brass in your belly dancing costume. Just sayin’.

actually it was for a fundraiser for a firearms group… a few of the gals had their own firearms, but mostly we emptied my safe for the photos :smiley:

6 Likes

Doggone @Zee you took me all the way back to my younger years in Morocco. First and last time I saw a REAL belly dancer. Most of the dancers I’ve seen since then had a pole :sunglasses: :innocent:

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

@BJP is that a Bolt Action PEN?!?!?! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes