What hobbies do you have outside of firearms/self-defense?

I’m going to look and see if I have other videos here ( I may have taken most of the disks up to MI to convert.) If I have some of the folkloric performances, that’ll be really Morocco.
Happy to take you for a little memory trip :blush:

3 Likes

Yes it is a bolt action pen and I took the time to rotate the bolt even. Most people do not and it drive me crazy.

This antler was a drop antler that mom found two years ago.

The last buck I harvested had two broken off antlers that were less than 1/2 inch left.

6 Likes

Fantastic! My wife used to belly dance as well for excercise. It’s quite a skill.

4 Likes

pretty cool :smiley: it’s awesome stuff. tell her I said “Yallah Habibti!” :smiley:

4 Likes

You should test IWB holsters with that skill ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha! never thought of it. You’re right… I should :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zee

I would break something if I tried to move in any way shape or form of that. :face_with_head_bandage::eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

@Zee I’m with @Zavier_D. If you see me moving like that, I’ve been attacked, or electrocuted.

4 Likes

I’m with @45IPAC, I’m doing one of his 2 or I’m having a seizure, possibly turning into a Zombie, or been hit with some military grade weaponized chemical. Except none of mine look that good and there’s alot of crying and the sounds of Bones breaking and such. Oh and call a Dr. Maybe 3 Dr.'s

3 Likes

Black walnut Gentlemen JR, finished with butcher block conditioner

8 Likes

Study lol but it’s not a hobby but a life :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
[Thats what I was doing lol meme caught me].

35dc918c27585083cbc50f6ccce30a92

5 Likes

I miss wood turning. :frowning: Ex got the lathe in the divorce. I love wooden pens.

2 Likes

Uploading: 76A683DE-0B56-44FD-8813-45401D029F1F.jpeg… Uploading: 6CD30
083-381C-42FC-8737-CEE4FB207CCC.jpeg…

Was making a glass and it broke. Made it into a mini bowl and lid. Lid was the base of the glass. Made from maple.

9 Likes

N9CCW. Wi.

3 Likes

Fishing, pencil drawing, playing guitar, playing video games, gardening.

2 Likes

I enjoy:
Land clearing/improvement, I love clearing fields of cactus and brush, chainsawing cedar and deadwood to create green space for deer and wildlife.

Hunting, waiting for hogs to show up at a feeder while sitting in a blind. Reading, enjoying nature, at dusk, the coyote start singing, owls start whoooing, bats start flying around. It’s very relaxing.

Blacksmithing, I’m still kinda a beginner but have all the toys and had a couple of classes.

5 Likes

Too many hobbies and projects to list herein.

I can try…

Collect Porsches (new and old) and special cars (Rolls Royce).
Photography, both digital and film (have a darkroom in my house). Collect Nikon, Leica and Hasselblad lenses; photographed the world over decades.
Wood working, as in 2x4s and 2x6s such as, replacing floors and subfloors!
Masonry work. Built a large wall surrounding my pool area, and a bunker for the pool equipment. (Can stand by as a last resort bunker).
Grow avocados and citrus.
Gardening, in general.
Reloading, for shooting, in 45, 9mm, 5.56, 30-06, 270, etc.
Coin collector (mostly gold and silver).
Part time electrician, plumber, carpenter, and mason.
Member of the IOOF–Odd Fellows.
President of my local homeowner’s association.
Skier–snow, globally. (No longer water).
Amateur astronomer.
SCUBA diver and hunter.
Amateur audiophile, (Bang & Olufsen and Nakamichi stuff) and LP collector.
1940s-50s movie buff.
World traveler.
This is all I can think of this minute.

6 Likes

Anything on the water is my hobby… taking the kids skiing and most of the summer is driving for our ski team.

11 Likes

In 1992 I was in a LipSync of Rocky Horror. There’s video. I have it but probably should have destroyed it.

8 Likes

Movie night at next year’s conference!

5 Likes