Happy one year anniversary @Craig6

@Craig6

Happy anniversary. I have truly enjoyed your insights into self defense, loading, and firearms in general.

Your past is amazing to listen to as well, especially since I have some minor amount in common.

Enjoy your anniversary.

13 Likes

Happy anniversary @Craig6 :+1::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @Craig6. You survived the Hammer :hammer:. Thanks for all your insights, you are the type of person that exemplifies this Community. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary craig6! The sage!

6 Likes

Happy anniversary, @Craig6!

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Craig6!

5 Likes

One year old and already salty… not too bad!!!

5 Likes

Let me say this… HAPPY 1911 @Craig6 :wink:

3 Likes

Happy one year anniversary @Craig6 and be blessed and may you continue to bring your experience and knowledge to this family.

2 Likes

You guys & gals are awesome!!! I am humbled by some of your posts. The only problem is that @Dawn now knows she let me slip by and the ban hammer will be coming :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like it around here even if I’m not a big pistol guy. We have some well thought out spirited debates that only occasionally get sideways where if you have a valid or invalid opinion you can express it respectfully and in turn you will get respectful agreement or disagreement. Always glad to help when I can.

Cheers,

Craig6

6 Likes

only been here a few days now but get something from all I have read. So thank you to everyone who participates. Happy anniversary @Craig6

4 Likes

We are all very, very glad to have you here @Craig6

Thank you for your insights and the knowledge you share with us all. Thank you too for your service to our Republic,

V.

4 Likes

@Craig6 Thank you for sharing your knowledge, brother.

3 Likes

Craig! Thank you for your words of wisdom and kindness! I have spoken to you several times, you have incredible writing skills, and in your not so spare time, a book should be written. Craig has told us he has shot close to a half million rounds, wonder if that falls into a record book? Your words of experience has helped many of us on this forum. I have gotten to know Craig, and he is a very kind and personable fellow, and I wish I was his neighbor.

Thank you again sir, for your personable assistance in my endeavors, and again we are lucky to have you here!

Not to detract, this is for lack of words, just kool, that we have so many people with experience to share, kind, personable, people. Thank you again Craig, and thanks to all!

3 Likes