Welcome to all of you responsibly armed Americans who are looking to learn and share with like-minded individuals! You’ve all got something special to bring to this group that will help others no matter what spot you’re at on your self-defense journey.
Gun-shy about talking about yourself? Here are some questions to help you get started!
- Who are you?
- What got you interested in carrying and self-defense?
- How long have you been training for your self-defense?
- What formal training have you had?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten regarding your self-defense?
- What’s your favorite gun?
- How often do you train?
- How have you gotten your friends and family involved?
- What do you hope to learn from others in the USCCA Community?
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF AND ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS ABOVE ONLY. Please post your questions in the appropriate topic area.
If you are new to the Community, please check out our Community Guidelines.
Please be judicious with how much personal information you share. Remember, your posts on any social media can be used if you ever have to legally defend yourself after a physical self-defense situation.
Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
If you are under 13 years old, you are not able to participate in this forum. You can find out more about that restriction here.
You can change your username once you’ve logged into the USCCA Online Community. Here’s how!