What happens when an ideology gets institutionalized?

Pardon my ignorance in legal field, but can’t defence successfully argue, that
a) he did not provide a home address of a federal agent, thus he didn’t cross the limits of Brandenburg rules
b) $500 is far below the going rate for “men who paint houses”, thus he didn’t mean anything real

3 Likes

Virginia… people protested and gathered together to do so… many of them showed up…

looks to me like it may have been a waste of time… ???

the politicians appear to have simply ignored the protest and SEEM to be full speed ahead?

so where does that leave us?

if the politicains refuse to listen… refuse to hear us… where does that leave us?

got to wonder about who and how votes are being counted anymore…

as Stalin said… votes don’t matter… it’s WHO counts the votes…

4 Likes

Agreed!
I don’t think they are…
Just another way for them to extinguish heat from conservatives.

2 Likes

I think offering $500 to murder a federal agent for $500 is a much more direct threat than making a post that your AR is going to melt snowflakes @Alexander8.
I’m not saying either could not be defended, but in this age of unicorns and rainbows it seems that a direct threat against a discernible group of people should be taken more seriously.

3 Likes

I so AGREE!

That is straight; cut dry; crystal clear; to the point as it can get!

2 Likes

I can only lament the fact that the Law and Order had grown so schizo, that a kid gets thrown behind bars, suffers a lot of damage, and yet celebrities, campaign activists and certain ministers can call for violence and mayhem, and face no consequences for years

5 Likes

I think it’s all about who/m you threaten. If you threaten the left, get ready to rumble with the State. If you threaten the right, I’ll bet it will be ignored.

4 Likes

Because in a drunken state your libel to do anything. If your able to depress a trigger, then you are a threat no matter who you are. In some of the mass shooting the FBI was notified by people and they did nothing until it was to late. It might be a pain to investigate, but it could save lives. Just my opinion. Investigate every threat, instead of making more gun control laws.

3 Likes

awful close to that first round going off judging by what I hear and read on each state but the straw that is going to break the camels back is these unlawful red flag laws that is being used to swat gun owners at a pace that is being used at a faster pace by ones who do not like guns and calling in fake reports

3 Likes

I agree but I think serving those red flag orders at 3am on people that dont deserve them is going to become a very hazardous job for whoever chooses to carry out those orders. I hope the police/sheriff’s see them as an illegal act and use their power to not enforce an unjust order. I have heard of many gun owners who will draw a hard line at confiscation. You can probably guess what that hard line is. That’s something each person is going to have to decide for themselves because the other side will make sure to not give us a rallying point that we could point to as our shot heard round the world. They will continue to boil the frogs slow so we dont jump out of the pot.

3 Likes

But it can be sedated! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m late to the forum here but.people are beginning to make there voices heard. To many have been complacent, exp: Virginia, but now are waking up and organizing to defend our Constitutional and God given freedoms. Right now the answer is to vote very wisely in every election presented to you. Stay the course!

4 Likes