Does the act of establishing an “autonomous zone” equate to renouncing US citizenship?

IRT the GCA68, what are all y’all’s thoughts on this? I’m a farmer, not a lawyer.

3 Likes

I’m also not a lawyer, but it seems to me such an autonomous zone is more equivalent to a secession attempt.

3 Likes

I’ve struggled with this question for awhile. But at the end of the day words matter. Defund the police means exactly that, death to America same. Personally I am no longer looking between the lines.

Because honestly I think the extremist are saying exactly what they want. And anyone against them will be victim of the “cancel culture”. Or violence to change their minds. In my honest and humble opinion the time is coming either stand your ground(not calling for violence) or pander to the mob. The fence is getting crowded and at some point all of us will chose a side

4 Likes

To answer the original question: Yes, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I agree with @Sheepdog556, time has come to chose. I am standing my ground.

3 Likes

I think it means you’re a citizen of Communist People of Portland.

1 Like

a country or region) having the freedom to govern itself or control its own affairs.

Not controlled by others or by outside forces; independent: a judiciary; a division of a corporate conglomerate. So, I would say, Yes!

1 Like

I think doing this topped with someone of them actually killing anyone on the “US” side of the fence should grant you a 1 way ticket to Guantanamo.
I agree with the previous comments that we will have to decide what side we are on and I chose to stand my ground.

2 Likes