Coming for knives now

I saw this on Colin Noir. What do y’all think?

8 Likes

Of Course. It’s not guns, it’s weapons. You start with the big boys but when your aim is to have a totally passive citizenry you have to go to knives and chemicals and clubs and…

8 Likes

This video needs to be shown on a nationwide “We interrupt this program for a SPECIAL BREAKING NATIONAL REPORT by COLIN NOIR” to wake up AMERICA!!! WHETHER SOME AMERICANS LIKE IT OR NOT, BORN IN THIS LAND FROM BIRTH IT IS EVERYONES OATH AND DUTY TO PROTECT AND ABIDE BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THAT GOES TO THE GOVERNMENT LEADERSHIP AS WELL OR GET THE “_____” OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!! FOR ALL THE MIGRANTS COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY TO BE AMERICAN CITIZENS, THE SAME APPLYS TO YOU!! YOU TAKE THE :us: WITH PRIDE AND PROTECT IT!!! You CHIP IN OR SHIP OUT!!

7 Likes

Why not ban murder? That would solve the WHOLE PROBLEM.

10 Likes

Enforce the death penalty on murderers.

5 Likes

This just further reinforces…not that there was any doubt…that the control minded folks and people who want to limit other people’s access to the ability to defend themselves (probably due to a desire for control) know no bounds, it’s not about [insert current object trying to be banned] it’s about control

11 Likes
3 Likes

“Let 'em Come
Let 'em Come
Let 'em Come” !!! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Mark ‘OZ’ Geist GRS-Global Response Staff Team Member–Bengazi, Libya/MARINE

4 Likes

That’s just crazy talk :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

This is precisely what Jordan Peterson was talking about, “The normalization of tyranny” referenced in another thread. Little bites, baby steps, slippery slopes, etc…

8 Likes

Does anyone still wonder how the population of Germany went to the dark side and joined Hitler with his falsemedia propaganda and narratives? These Demonicrats and RINO’s are going to make the Natzis look like rookies! Look at whos fighting along side Ukraine…yep, actual Nazi’s. Dont believe me, go research for yourselves on actual news sites instead of narrative sites.

5 Likes

Did you notice, in Colian’s clip of Britain, the police who were enforcing the super-scary ZOMBIE KNIFE ban were carrying…

You guessed it…

AR-15’s.

But they need AR’s, because those scary zombie knves have dangerous words on them.

WTF??

I wish our man Colian could get a prime time segment on a major news outlet. Everyone needs to hear his message. It’s actual “common sense” unlike the manure coming from the lefties like hair gel Gruesome in CA with their “common sense gun control.”

8 Likes

They ARE the NAZI’s Brother. Here and abroad. They never went away.
Niggling at our FREEDOM’S, bit by bit, chipping away at our RIGHTS.
They LEARNED because they used the same playbook as the Original ‘SS’
They even used the Jew’s money they pilfered from that genocidal time.
This time they are using the ‘brainwashed’ generation’s against their own
(cuts away the middle man, saves training costs, Colleges have for years been breeding
good little foot soldiers to take up the ‘Final Solution part deux’)
These people are MASTERS at manipulation and deception, and most American’s don’t
even see it! Brilliant! (in an EVIL, soul less, Children sacrifice kind of way)

It’s time to dispense some AMERICAN MEAN. Step on their Throats!
No escape to Argentina this time. South Africa, Rhodesia… No escape/No surrender.

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

Common Sense?
Major News outlet?

8 Likes

It’s time for a national divorce…

8 Likes

It’s time for a ONE PARTY GOVERNMENT that will UPHOLD THE US CONSTITUTION and PROUDLY RESPECT THE " :us:" and THE American CITIZENS. No more political :poop: AI Robot.

2 Likes

Ronald,

America – long the freest, most prosperous, powerful, altruistic and Christian nation on earth – is on the brink of destruction. Every decent and aware American adult knows this. The evidence is everywhere.

Democrat politicians today overwhelmingly favor late-term abortion up to the very moment of birth – formerly known as “infanticide.” They encourage children too young to drive or vote to have their breasts and/or sex organs amputated in pursuit of a “gender transition” that is both delusional and impossible, and which leads to staggering rates of depression and suicide. They have not just allowed, but ENGINEERED, a full-scale foreign invasion of America across her southern border.

Their standard bearer, President Joe Biden – a senile, pathologically dishonest and epically corrupt career political hack – is destroying America’s economy, energy sector, military, law enforcement, election integrity, national security, Constitution and overall national wellbeing as rapidly as possible. At the same time, Team Biden demonizes and, increasingly, IMPRISONS critics as “violent extremists,” “domestic terrorists,” “white supremacists” and “insurrectionists.” Indeed, they’re currently engaged in an obviously corrupt multi-front legal war against Biden’s chief political rival, Donald J. Trump, in an attempt to send the 45th president of the United States to prison for the rest of his life.

None of this constitutes “politics” in any conventional or traditional American sense. Rather, it is all darkly spiritual. The greatest nation on earth is in the throes of a full-blown spiritual war between good and evil.------WND.com This is WAR, this isn’t Politics

8 Likes

I just received my Zombie knife from Survival Frog, Guess I won’t be taking it across the pond.

6 Likes

No fixed blades of any kind in public, and no folding knives with locking blades in public, not even concealed, and blade length does not matter. One can carry a folding knife less than 3", but it cannot be a locking blade.

I did buy one of that type last year for my trip to Scotland. There are folding knives with a half-step, so it is less likely to accidently close on your fingers. The one I bought looks nice, has a leather sheath with a magnetic clip to fix to the top of your pants pocket. It is Italian and is one of the most expensive knives I own. Very sharp blade, and I do carry it on occasion, but I prefer my finger-flipper knives.

6 Likes

Absolutely Not! CA is a one party state and look at what they have created. Republicans in power are just as bad as Democrats in power. It depends on each individual’s viewpoint. My daughter hates DJT with a ferocity that borders, in my view, on close to insanity. While I am the first to say that DJT is not my all time favorite guy, never has been and probably never will be, I would rather have an obnoxious egotist in the Gray House than a bumbling senile old crook. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

3 Likes