Coming for knives now

“Knife control” is not new to the UK. I went to work in Scotland in 2003. One evening in my local I pulled out my Swiss Army multitool (the mini with a 1.25 " blade) to address a splinter under my fingernail. The guys at my table freaked out. I was told to put it away immediately, because if a constable saw it I would be arrested. When I went to a department store to get kitchen knives I had to answer questions before being allowed to carry out my purchase. Nanny state on steroids.

7 Likes

Taking my knives will require almost as much difficulty as removing my firearms from me.One of those try it and see things.

4 Likes

Or maybe more so, as they do not have magazines limiting their capacity to harm. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Are you sure this is UK? sounds exactly like NYC!

4 Likes

Quite sure. The accent was a give away.

4 Likes

I think it’ll be martial arts next. It happened in Brazil, which is how Capoeira developed, disguising martial art as folk dance.

3 Likes

@Matthew271 :thinking: Probably martial arts will be next to be banned. :laughing:

3 Likes

Exactly! Just like drugs and gun free zones. Nothing to see here. Move along, move on along.

3 Likes

And baseball, but they will keep lacrosse, because they don’t want to offend the natives. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was wrong. They went for tackle football first. In California. I still think martial arts are on the list, it’s just further down the list of priorities to try and chip away at.

3 Likes

My Opinion on this matter , ‘These people’ if you follow the NWO/WEF will try to zap
any activity we humans are interested in. I believe it was this forum someone posted a Cartoon
CGI type of the future. Claymation type of Video. (I’m not up on these things but it was Fantastically
Scary!
Gulag/Concentration type living, Robotic (Air/Ground Patrols) Grey everything, walls, clothes, Mood.
If some Gunner remembers it please find it, it would be fitting posted on this Thread right now.
I get fixated on something interesting I must have watched it (10) times. But I didn’t copy it.
Does anybody remember that vid?
THIS is what they want. A neighbor in that vid ‘protested/broke the rules’ and the Robots disappeared him. No must no fuss, He did something I don’t remember and the next day a robot Morgue truck took his body out. Fascinating stuff.
This is what they want of us.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it but if that’s the future, I’d rather be dead. Not happening while I’m alive, brother.

5 Likes

I don’t think so. They need something entertaining and interesting to distract the masses from the corruption and ineptitude of their rule. Think something along the lines of feeding dissenters to the lions in the coliseum or the Hunger Games is the way they will go.

5 Likes

THAT’S IT! (Think Charlie Brown YELLING THAT IN LUCY’S FACE…and she tumbles backwards!)

You are right Brother! We will be the new (8-10) Prime Time Survivor (30 year anniversary specials!)
Drawn and Quartering of Patriots 8-9
Slingshot (think catapult huge! like in Monty Python) (9-930)
THEN (right before the News) Maga’s shot with their own Firearms! Always a Ratings Bonanza!

3 Likes

It isn’t OUR future My Brother.
It is a film of ‘What could be’.
It is Fantasy the Alpha-Elites wish it to be

We will be dust before that Happens, I agree Joseph

3 Likes

I don’t plan on being dust anytime real soon. Life is everlasting .