What are you carrying right now?

A little change up this evening. Was concealing this beast

Doing a little Saturday night varmint control at dad’s farm. Right now I’m 2 for 2 on Saturday nights. :grin:

6 Likes

Right this minute? No weapon. Carrying a really nice Gibson acoustic guitar.
Hey! With my playing that’s better than a weapon.

3 Likes

G19X in an alien gear shoulder holster with 2 additional magazines.

6 Likes

@45IPAC dude… that looks big. what is it?

@Raymond - Nice!

Glock G30, 2 mags, 19 rounds of HP .45ACP from AngelFire, Benchmade TSEC.

4 Likes

Ruger GP100, .357 mag, with a 6 inch barrel. It’s the 1st gun I ever bought, and I still have it. I still love shooting it too. It will handle any .357 mag load available m and some that aren’t :grin: without even breaking a sweat. It’s my home defense/woods walking/deer hunting gun. It’s also great for introducing newer shooters to centerfire cartridges. .38 special isn’t even a burp with this thing, and even new shooters can shoot some of the factory.357 stuff without batting an eye. And, with the a LONG shirt, or my Carhartt coat, I can conceal it. That’s quite the trick for an 11 1/2 inch long handgun. It’s shines up real nice too. That’s a Buck 110 Hunter with it for size scope.

1 Like

Fred_G ,

I am right handed so keep my right thumb on top of the thumb safety. Do you experience a significant support (left hand) thumb purchase on the grip with the cutout on the left grip?

1 Like

G43x in a Concealment Xpress kydex IWB at 3:30 just behind my hip.

1 Like

Hudson H9 with spare mag & Viridian X5L light/laser combo
Bear Ops auto opener
Whiplash auto opener
Bear & Son damascus folder
Bell & Howell light
Multitool
Oolight minilight on keychain
Not pictured - cell phone

2 Likes

What is that small knife towards the bottom that looks like it also has a glass breaker?

1 Like

It is a “Whiplash”, a front opening auto blade, and yes, it does have a glass breaker knob on the back end. One of the dealers at our local gun shows sell them in three different sizes - this is the middle size, the blade is 2 3/4 inches.

1 Like

Is it made by cobratec

1 Like

I do not know - the only marking on it says “Whiplash”, but I have no idea if they actually manufacture them, or just assemble parts.

1 Like

Thanks I wasn’t finding it searching for “Whiplash Automatic Opening Knife”.

1 Like

I have one that looks very much the same, I picked up at the USCCA EXPO in PA this year. It also came in three different sizes with the choice of four different blades. If I am not mistaken Cobratec is out of Texas.

1 Like

Kimber ultra 2

1 Like

Springfield xds 3.3 9mm.

1 Like

My EDC is an hk vp9. HD is a walther ppq .45

2 Likes

Nice choices @George16! Welcome to the group!

What am I carrying right now … hmm… nothing I’m sitting on the screened porch with my other half and the poodle… lol

1 Like