What are you carrying right now?

What am I packing you won’t know I don’t do selfies of me and my guns. Just know that if I say I’m packing I’m packing and I feel comfortable with what I’m packing and I’m proficient with what I’m packing. Why the need to know? My question to you packing you got a gun your response yes maybe who cares. My other question do you feel comfortable with your weapon? My next question can you hit a target with what your packing great. I have no desire to see anyone’s gun. Nor will you see mine unless you are on the boom side trying to harm me period. Why do I want to show the world what I’m packing why do I want to give up that advantage of concealment. Just know I have one and I can use it very well.

3 Likes

Just took off my Beretta 96.
I tried it in the leather pancake I bought in an auction supposedly for my 1911’s. Perfect fit for it too.
Interesting thing is I thought it was a Galco. Turns out when I looked closer my 96 was in an Old World holster.
Italian. No wonder it fit lol.
I don’t mind telling you friends if I’m carrying.
#1. You can’t see me. You’re not near my location.
#2. We are all here presumably because we carry.
We all expect each other person is most likely
carrying.
#3. We’re all interested in seeing the things we like
and seeing things we may want.
#4. We’re a community of like minded people who can
become friends and learn from each other.
When you see my holstered 5" S&W 686 plus, and
I tell you I’ve been carrying that all week,
someone may want to say,“Bob, do you really
think you should carry that all the time?”
But I digest…I mean degrease…digress?
#5. We like talking about it. It’s not for everybody.

And BTW I was carrying a Kershaw Blur in navy. It didn’t match my green eyes, but I carried the knife anyway.
It’s colorblind.

2 Likes

You laid the Glock 30 picture out nicely. Well thought out.

1 Like

:grin: thank you @Bugleboy
My granddaughter has an artist’s eye for photography… her photos are making me up my game. :wink:
I’m having a good time getting to know it. I’ve shot it’s big brother G21 for 20 years but the G30 is new. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank You and Thank You.

1 Like

I would try one of those belly bands under my t shirt like the one in the G30 photo, but I have more belly than they make bands for. I guess I’m stuck with belt stuff or shoulder stuffings lol.
I guess I should trim some off, but everytime I trim something, it tends to be off a steak…and trimmimgs.

3 Likes

@Bugleboy :rofl:
yeah… family members at the table trimming the fat off the steak… hubby is “… you going to eat that? if not…”

1 Like

That’d be me too. Love it when the fat gets crispy edges.
I love crispy critters.

2 Likes

Just picked it up today.

4 Likes

1 Like

Glock 43x in a Concealment Express IWB kydex Holster.

1 Like

I like my S & W SD 40 VE with Winchester Ranger 40 S & W 180 Grain T Series. I’m old school. I have never had a 9mm are 45cal. and don’t want one

1 Like

Now a picture with both my new additions today…

3 Likes

:laughing: awesome picture! @Orpackrat

@Zee

That mini revolver, the local plasma center which is one of those gun free zones without the force of law, the other money from donating plasma bought that revolver…

Its so small, very few would could know it’s real as it looks like a shiny toy…

Its loaded with 30grain 2250fps .22 Win Mag Varmint HV, Polymer Tip. With such a short barrel, need to get that bullet up to speed to be effective.

1 Like

I do carry XDM compact 3.8 in 9mm too :heart: That one and in Summer I carry LCR.

1 Like

1 Like

Kansas City Chiefs DE Frank Clark was at the hotel we conducted a CCW class at. Hell of a nice guy and he even took the time to come in and say hello to my class.

8 Likes

Depending on my travel requirements, either the M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm or the MC1 SC.

Do any of you also use the Mossberg? If so, have you noticed any ammo feed problems? Mine seems to be particularly finicky when it comes to ammo, only reliably feeding Federal and Sellier and Bellot. image

1 Like

My Ruger LC9s with a spare 9-round clip and my Kershaw blade. Never leave home without them!! I love my little Ruger, but I want to get a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 9mm sometime.

2 Likes