What are you carrying right now?

Funny thing I’m always asked, “How much did you save?” She knows when something shows up, I made a deal. I doubt I’ll make a deal on a Parrot, that’ll probably end up full retail plus some. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t want to share any pictures but I have 2 guns I carry depending on my mood. I have a Diamondback DB9 that I carry especially on Sundays that I carry completely concealed and other days a S&W SD9VE that I carry semi concealed.

3 Likes

My EDC is my Glock G43 with mag extenders with extra mag and one chambered. Also, I carry my flash light, and my kershaw knife.

1 Like

I totally understand about not sharing pictures - only share what you’re comfortable with, @Richard12.

What do you mean by semi concealed?

1 Like

I use a sticky holster in the waistband. Handle of gun is visible if someone looks hard enough.

1 Like

Right now, I carry a Motorola. I’m at work, I get a radio and the Paul Blart defense.

6 Likes

7 Likes

You can buy replacement clips for little or nothing through Ebay, Amazon etc.

Get a titanium or good stainless replacement clip and you’ll never have to worry again.

1 Like

Hi and thanks for your reply

1 Like

SIG P320 Carry

3 Likes

Glock 26 under a t shirt and wearing shorts. At my favorite coffee shop where they all know my name and the ladies are by every few minutes with a coffee refill.

2 Likes

Today the HK under a t-shirt and cargo shorts. In a Hidden Hybrid holster and two extra mags in a Hidden Hybrid double mag carrier (love this carrier, holds both single and double stack).

4 Likes

… everything… :wink: :grimacing:
Took my boss to the range tonight,first time hes been shooting since he got out of the Navy 20 years ago. I wasn’t sure what he’d want to try. So the range bag has the Sig 250c .22 , glock g21 .45, ruger p89 9mm, canik tp9sfx 9mm, and I’m carrying the glock g30 .45
DANG that bag gets heavy.

4 Likes

Daily carry

4 Likes

This is my hanging around the house carry. Only change when I leave is I carry a 19. At home the 43 is just to get to my rifle.

5 Likes

Nice to see some medical in there.

1 Like

Excellent kit @Brandon2! Welcome to the group :slightly_smiling_face:

This is as of right now

This is when I want to switch things up

5 Likes

Awesome selection, @Brandon2! Your table looks eerily familiar :smiley:

Welcome to the Community!

1 Like

NICE!

I own 4 Springfields of my own. However, I carry either my BG 380 or P365 during Spring/Summer. Fall/Winter it’s the XDM 3.8 compact.

1 Like