What are you carrying right now?

Maybe I should just get a P320 45.

3 Likes

Only the color of the details would be different.

3 Likes

Except the M17 has a manual safety.

3 Likes

True. May be an option on the civilian model. I do not believe that the. 45 will be numbered m17.

3 Likes

So far the M17 is only offered with the safety like the military model which is what the 320/M17 is supposed to simulate. So far as I’ve seen the reports have been M17 .45 ACP.

2 Likes

@Zavier_D, I added links to the holsters here:
https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/holster-help/20453/4

2 Likes

@Zavier_D, I added links to the holsters here:
https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/t/holster-help/20453/4

2 Likes

While I sit in my recliner.

6 Likes

I want to Advise You that the “link” provided Does Not Work & I WAS Very interested.
I’ll never remember to find & attempt to Use that link
in Future.

LesB

2 Likes

…if you skip meals on your government TDY trip and use the money to buy more ammo.

2 Likes

@Les4 that’s weird about the link not working… all of them seem to be working for me. Are you having trouble with the link to the holster-help thread in the community? or one of the links to a specific holster? if you’ll let me know which it is, I’ll try to sort it out and get you a working one.

1 Like

Thanks Zee,

I used a Cellphone & was able to do what I needed

for Tickets & Reservations etc.

Not sure Why the link didn’t work on Android but

if You’d send Me that Link again I’ll try from Windows.

LesB

1 Like

Sig365 either in Vedder Pocket Holster with 10 rnd flush mag or with 12rnd mag in CrossBreed IWB.

2 Likes

Since Covid 19 quarantine Glock 41, Glock 30 as back up.

1 Like

I have a couple of Sigs, & a kel-tec, but that Springfield Hellcat is calling me. I would like to fire it soon.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is that a regular can of Scoal or a ninja star?

Springfield Armory XDM 4.5 in.45 ACP and a Beretta Tomcat in .32 ACP as a pocket gun.
Along with 2 knives and Pepper Spray. :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Just received my Surefire G2X Tactical Light to add to my EDC package. (600 Lumens) I’m a happy camper.
Sig P365

8 Likes