What are you carrying right now?

Don’t tell Glock; but right now a Colt defender 45 :blush:

1 Like

7 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Jeff4.

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware brother @TX_M

1 Like

Nice piece of hardware brother and I like the holster.

1 Like

That’s hilarious

1 Like

Ok, I am about to give the most honest reply to this question you have heard in this thread.

Too much weight.

5 Likes

I love my M&P 9mm 2.0 subcompact with all of these accessories to
go with it. I feel safe with them.

5 Likes

Mine is an XDS in .45, so there are a few of us.

2 Likes

Absolutely too much weight! I own one & love it for OWB Holster Carry but I carry concealed a Sig 9mm due to weight AND number of rounds in the magazines.

1 Like

When I said too much weight I meant i weigh too much as in I am over weight.

1 Like

This is my carry. I dont have much in my EDC yet but I wanna get a tactical light, I also have my USCCA knife that I carry. I plan on getting some OC Spray. The pistol is a XDs 9mm. I love this pistol so much. But I been thinking on getting another pistol come next month. But the XDs was recommended to me by the shop owner/CCW instructor as my first carry. Though I hate the IWB holster I got for it, it is like a plastic but it scratches and kinda hurts wearing it. So I may be getting another IWB holster.

3 Likes

OH, :shushing_face:I won’t tell anybody :+1:

LesB

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Jonathan30

1 Like

Hey Johnny, how do you like that sub compact in relation to the shield? When I look at size comparisons, the subcompact appears to have a shorter grip, but just a thicker gun. It doesn’t seem to be much harder to conceal than the shield, but it also looks like it would feel like home if that makes sense.

1 Like

@Scoutbob I can only describe it as awesome. It’s easy to conceal and the capacity is just right, 12+1. I still love my Shield but now I have more capacity. It feels good in my hand, points naturally, and with the right holster very comfortable to carry. It came with 2 mags also 12 rounds. It shoots well also. I hang up my shield for the fall and winter. As far as size also not to much of a difference except for the thickness but I can overlook that due to having more rounds. I hope this helps and any questions just ask away brother.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I carry a Ruger LC9s in the summer & a Walther CCP in the winter. It;s getting colder so I switched to the Walther last week. I have a Glock 26 that I carried for many years but my wife stole it from me, lol. She learned to shoot with it & got her CCL with it so… happy wife, happy wife. The Walther is flat out great shooter. accurate as hell for a small pistol & very reliable but nobody makes tritium sights for it. I have TRUGLO paint in the sight dots sealed with clear Gorilla Glue. Lasts about 2 hours then you need to hit them with a light again. I will work until I can find the real deal

4 Likes

Today, a Glock 23 Gen 5.

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @RUGER9

1 Like